All reviews fridge and microwave small town room was large recliner dispenser fireplace mt wifi shower rooms beds
Reviewed 17 January 2017 via mobile

A cozy, clean motel that has been updated with New flooring but still has a quant feel of nostalgia. Actual fireplaces and free wireless access.The owners were kind and gave us a refund when we checked out a day early. The location is perfect, next to Lambkins and it's just a few blocks to other Places to wet your whistle. We were there for Snowmobiling and had a great time.

Date of stay: January 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 11 December 2016 via mobile

My business requires that I travel several nights a week. I stay in hotels 150 + nights a year, mostly Hamptons and Marriots. They are located in larger cities, stiff and caged, all the same. This was a pleasure trip, just my wife and I. The room was very comfortable, people were friendly, the provided fireplace log was a nice touch - burned brightly for almost two hours. We've stayed in Lincoln at two other places and this one I would return to. Large room, queen size bed, recliner, fridge, microwave, parked car just a few feet from door, good internet. Bring popcorn.

Date of stay: December 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 September 2016

I checked into this Motel due to it's location. The room I was given, room 10 was large!!
It had a reclining, swivel rocking chair which was nice to sit in. This room also had a fire place which I could see had been used. If you want a quiet evening in your room, with a fire going, this is it.
It had a tub/ shower with soap dispensers. The only thing I didn't see was a hair dryer.

Date of stay: September 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 10 September 2016

Spent two nights on business.
Pros. The room was clean. The rooms are off the road, no traffic noise. The rooms do have A/C, which probably isn't important for most nights. Owners/managers were friendly and helpful.
Cons. Room had the old motel smell. The shower is small, but it works. The walls are pretty thin, I could hear the people next door. Another good reason for the A/C-the fan noise helped cover their noise. Bed was just OK.
Overall, for Lincoln, MT, this motel is fine. I would give it 3-1/2 stars if I could. Just could not give it 4.

Room tip: The higher number the better.
Date of stay: September 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 18 August 2016 via mobile

We stayed in unit 9 with a fireplace. No need to use it was warm. Updated bathroom. Room had that old motel smell but we aired it out while sitting outside enjoying the evening. Friendly owner. You can look around and see this motel is a work in progress. Glad to stay and contribute to a locally owned business. This motel allows pets!

Date of stay: August 2016