“Overpriced & mediocre”

Cuisines: Grill
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 13 April 2015

Hubby & I went in for a date night. We each ordered a drink. Mine was a specialty drink~it was about 3 ounces for a shocking $9! And it didn't have any flavor other than that of pure alcohol. They pride themselves on tapas but charge too much for what you get. We gave it a fair try but were unimpressed. The brie toast was burnt, the mac & cheese was pretty good, the Thai tacos were so hot you couldn't really taste them, & the fish was greasy & flavorless. The highlight was the parmesan/garlic shoestring fries. The server started out good but then lost our gift card & swore we didn't give it to her & was rude about it. Won't be going back.

3  Thank KDeWal

Reviewed 23 March 2015

The North Bay has been taken over by the Scottabelli's group. I usually like to meet here with friends for appetizers and cocktails. I tried two appetizers and was sorely disappointed in both quality and price. WAY too salty which has been my only complaint at the Scottabelli's pizzeria (not to be confused with Scottabelli's downtown or Scottabelli's at the Docks in Lakeside) I will give it another try I am sure, but they may be losing me as a long time customer

2  Thank gordons737
Reviewed 14 March 2015

This place really went downhill between 2013 and 2014. Lame service on a slow night. No lobster tail, would I like salmon instead? Well...okay. Order a dinner salad to start. Then the salmon comes out, and the waiter drops it with indifference on my table before I even start on the salad! By the time I finish the salad, the salmon is cold. Wait twenty minutes for a server to show up. Ask him to take the salmon back, it's cold, not going to pay for it. He takes it back like it's no big deal, happens all the time! Strange experience, and disappointing.

1  Thank dkirkpatrick1z
Reviewed 19 February 2015

Great food, appitizers and very popular fun Bar. Happy Hour during the week, One of the best Fine Dining Establishments in Kalispell.

1  Thank Marc C
Reviewed 4 January 2015

Great food and happy hour prices on wine!! Food was excellent as was the staff! A very different and upscale menu.