“Quiet”

Cuisines: Grill
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 4 January 2015

Great food and happy hour prices on wine!! Food was excellent as was the staff! A very different and upscale menu.

Reviewed 3 December 2014 via mobile

Went for a special birthday lunch, it was just what I needed. Great atmosphere, great price. I had the fish and garlic chips and my husband had the blue burger, yummy!

Reviewed 3 December 2014

The bar is consistently good with libations and upscale apps. Tough to find a seat in the bar on the weekends because it is so popular

Reviewed 27 October 2014

North Bay Grille had a calming atmosphere on Wednesday night for a late dinner. My partner being a coffee nut had to try the Cowboy Coffee Steak, a marvellous flank with onion rings no less. And since I love any cut of lamb, when I saw the sirloin on offer, it was automatic. No disappointment. Both meals very tender and flavourful, with a side of spiced spinach it made for a lovely meal. And the Seven Falls Cab, for the uninitiated to Washington wines, was a surprise. Very smooth on the mouth to open with full flavour and very drinkable as it turned out. I would certainly recommend North Bay for a quiet dinner for two, but it showed great promise for a large group celebration as well.

Reviewed 25 October 2014

We eat at North Bay on a fairly regular basis. The food is always wonderful, wait staff is attentive, and the atmosphere is great. The french onion soup is the best I have found from anywhere in the country and I travel a lot. We tend to eat later in the evenings and we've never had any issues with the quality we have come to expect from the North Bay Grille, in both food or service. Only wish there were more excellent options to choose from on their recently changed menu.