2,154 results
All reviews no shoes japanese restaurant overwater bar villa suite our honeymoon sea restaurant six senses fish man friday marine biologist sun deck wine cellar robinson crusoe main restaurant chef john dolphin cruise the resort manager
Reviewed 8 November 2017

The trip was so magical in every way possible
All details were catered to before us even asking!
Walid our butler was great and so attentive, so was Afif the server was amazing as well
All dietary needs were met and Chef Harry was more than welcoming!
The staff was truly like family and we look forward to come back

Room Tip: Sleep with the windows open if it isnt raining! It is like a dream.
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
David S, General Manager at Gili Lankanfushi, responded to this reviewResponded 9 November 2017

Dear Alya Bin G,

Thank you for sharing your recent Girls trip to Gili Lankanfushi through this TripAdvisor review.

It was a pleasure to welcome you again and meet you and your family members. We are so pleased to know that the team was able to offer you a magical experience.

It is always humbling to know that our hosts were like family; I will personally share your complimentary feedback to our team and more specifically to Yasir, Afif and Hari.

Gili Lankanfushi is a place where you arrive as a guest, leave as a friend, and return as family. We look forward to welcome you back soon.

In the meantime I stay at your disposal for any assistance needed.

Truly yours,
Nicolas Khairallah
Resort Manager

Reviewed 6 November 2017

Just outstanding, could not have been a better trip. Our Mrs Friday (Nana) was on top of everything. Nana, Nicolas and David were always welcoming, attentive and willing to ensure everything was perfect.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear N6764nicolas,

On behalf of David and the entire team, we would like to thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience at Gili Lankanfushi through this TripAdvisor review.

It was a great pleasure to meet you and host you in our sanctuary. Nana thanks you for your kind words and sends you her regards.

We hope to welcome you again after your move to your new destination.

Truly yours,
Nicolas Khairallah
Resort Manager

Reviewed 5 November 2017

Went again to this paradise island and still perfect. This time I took my youngest daughter and her young family. They had obviously heard about it from me and her older sister, who has also been there a couple of times with her family, but was amazed by the island, villas and especially the staff who cannot do enough for you. We had Fiyaz as our Mr Friday (who has looked after our family on all our visits) he even postponed his holiday to be with us. He is amazing. Also a mention for the dive school and marine biologists who looked after us in the water. A special mention to Jude who took my two granddaughters (11 and 10) on their first scuba dive and I am sure has started them off on a lifetime of diving. Another special person is Nazeef who once again dragged me around on a dive with a smile. All the staff on the island need a special mention, the restaurant staff, the bar staff, the kitchen staff and all the ones who keep the island running so smoothly but obviously can’t all be mentioned by name.
thank you all again for a perfect holiday. We will be back.

Room Tip: We like jetty 2
Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
David S, General Manager at Gili Lankanfushi, responded to this reviewResponded 5 November 2017

Dear 382anned,

Thank you for taking the time in writing your TripAdvisor review.

Once again, thank you for making the trip and returning to Gili Lankanfushi. It was very nice to have your family on the resort again and I know that Fiyaz really enjoyed meeting the rest of your family. I especially enjoyed visiting with you all and the many good stories from Jerry.

We're all so pleased to read your review and know that you had a perfect holiday and that you will be back. Thank you for mentioning Jude and Nazeef from Ocean Paradise - they enjoyed guiding you and the grand kids around the reefs.

We all remain on hand to welcome you back again and again - please let me know if I may assist in any way in the plans for your return.

David

Reviewed 5 November 2017

Yet another magical holiday in our favourite Maldivian resort! The staff never cease to amaze me with their friendliness and never ending unobtrusive efforts to please! This time we presented them with a very wide range of likes and dislikes and they coped admirably! I wish I could remember all their names as they did ours, and thank them all. Our Mr Friday, Fiyaz, once again managed our holiday to perfection. This praise obviously goes to the Dive centre with Harvey Jude and Nazeef, and Claire and Emma from the Marine Biological Centre. All,yes all, the bar and dining staff, it was hard to find fault anywhere as usual! The new GM David and good old Tom, waved their magical wands to great effect. Thanks Gili once again

Room Tip: In our opinion villas on jetty 2 are the best!

Dear fungasafari2016,

Thank you for taking the time in writing your TripAdvisor review.

I really enjoyed meeting you and your family - thank you once again for your return visit.

I know that the Dive and Marine Biology teams had a good time exploring the lagoon and Atoll with you all and thank you for mentioning them here.

Good that you mentioned 'old Tom' he's the glue that holds us all together.

Please let us know if we can assist in the plans for your return and hope to be able to welcome you back next year again.

David Stepetic

Reviewed 2 November 2017

Imagine your dream home, then take away all the daily hassles, add some super relaxation, and finally sprinkle it with some outstanding food experiences. You then get Gili Lankanfushi.

And if just the high of all that feeling was not good enough, we got wonderful service. Everyone smiled all the time and made us feel special!

Dear Ali N,

Thank you for taking the time in writing your TripAdvisor review.

I love the way you described your 'dream home away from home'. We are please to know you had outstanding food experiences and wonderful service. The entire team are grateful for your appreciative comments.

Please let me know if we can assist in the plans for your return and we hope to me able to welcome you back in the not too distant future.

David Stepetic