Crooked Tree Motel and RV Park
Historic Tamarack Lodge(Hungry Horse)(Great Value!)
US$345
Travelocity
US$375
Vista Motel(West Glacier)(Great Value!)
US$149
Official Site
  • Free Internet
North Forty Resort(Columbia Falls)(Great Value!)
US$309
Orbitz.com
Hampton Inn & Suites Whitefish(Whitefish)(Great Value!)
Best Western Rocky Mountain Lodge(Whitefish)(Great Value!)
US$300
US$247
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$297/night.

US$160
The Pine Lodge on Whitefish River(Whitefish)(Great Value!)
US$309
US$299
All reviewsindoor pooldonutsrv parkwashers and dryersthe ownerhungry horse damkitchen facilitiesa great staylaundry roomfriendly hostswest glacier entrancebeds were comfortablestay there againrecommend this placesun roadhenrymotel
Reviewed 26 June 2017 via mobile

I would give it a 0 if I could. My family are on a cross country trip and had reserved a site here 2 months in advance due to the convenience to Glacier national park . I confirmed with the lady upon booking my site that we would be arriving late and she said that it wouldn't be a problem. On the day of the arrival, I called to obtain site number and was rudely informed that we would not be able to come in late and was advised to find somewhere else to stay at 9:00 when I called, which is almost impossible that late at night. With no apology we pulled off on the side of the road and slept. So basically management canceled a confirmed reservation just because we were arriving later than planned and was flat out rude about it. We did drive by to just look at the place and was ultimately glad we didn't stay. The bathhouse was very old and unkept. The men's showers had one central room with 4 shower heads and no privacy. I would stay here if someone paid me. Horrible experience

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Derrick M
Reviewed 20 June 2017

I was desperate for accommodations when I called Crooked Tree because I had messed up and not started my search nearly early enough and was worried that my dream vacation was ruined. The manager, Pat, was extremely sympathetic and considerate of my predicament and even went as far as to recommend other places to meet my specific needs. I can't say enough about how positive this experience was. I made reservations that I then had to cancel because the party I was travelling with changed their plans, but I would stay here in a heartbeat just to be able to give my money to caring human beings rather than to a detached, solely profit motivated, corporate concern.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 1 February 2017

The cabin was spacious, clean, and comfortable. Rates are reasonable. There are cabins with kitchen facilities, we did not need that much. But talking with others, they are quite adequate. The camp ground is wooded, cool, and pretty. Henry, well, you just have to meet him. He is special. Goodies for breakfast, plenty of coffee. Cannot see any reason to not stay there. And would again.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank glkjrk
Reviewed 9 December 2016

We stayed at Crooked Tree Motel twice and loved it both times. Extremely clean, beds were comfortable and the owner was as nice as the Huckleberry Pie next door. We stayed in a unit that had 2 bedrooms, and a kitchenette, with all the necessities to cook a light meal. The pricing was excellent for the time of year and reasonable in general. I would recommend this place with a 5 star rating because of friendliness, cleanliness, comfort and location. We look forward to staying again next Spring and summer.

Room Tip: The little 2 bedrooms were really nice with the kitchenetts, they were new.
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 September 2016

Full of character and charm, from the rocking chairs out front to the view of the mountain across the way. The owner, Henry, is a true gentleman and a gracious host. There were three of us staying in the family suite and all three of us slept comfortable in the three beds. The cabins are clean as could be. We enjoyed our stay and would stay again.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family