All reviews front desk pool and hot tub sausage room was clean the breakfast area soup short stay waffles cookies chilli great customer service nice place to stay grocery store road trip would stay here again convenient location great breakfast
Reviewed 25 April 2016

We stopped in Helena Montana and stayed here. Found the staff really friendly, great rate for the night. The room was clean and spacious, went to the pool and the hot tub both clean working and nice. When we arrived they were also serving Cheddar/broccoli soup and buns and cookies for guests. We did not partake but thought it was very very nice to do that. The breakfasts hot and there were lots of choices. We will definitely be back to this hotel and recommend it.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
Manager46151, General Manager at Baymont by Wyndham Helena, responded to this reviewResponded 27 April 2016

Thank you for your very nice review!

I love it when our guests say that they will be back! That is the highest praise there is.

I will share this with my staff and let them know that you found your stay enjoyable.

Looking forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 25 April 2016

we stayed overnight my husband needed a medical procedure the next day bonni checked us in and she was nice and friendly Sharon the night lady said I could get a few items off of the breakfast bar before we left since it didn't open till 6am and we had to be there by then thanks baymont crew

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business

What a delightful review!

Five stars and you mentioned two of my employees by name!!!! I am always so pleased when my staff gets recognized by guests for going the extra mile! I am blessed with great people!

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review.

Please come back and see us again.

Reviewed 20 April 2016

I travel to Helena occasionally for business and have grown accustomed to paying more than $110 per night for an average hotel. But I made a reservation here last week and got a rate of $70 and was pleasantly pleased with my stay. I had a king bed, the furnishings and TV were all in good shape, the bed was very comfortable and had 5 pillows on it. I love pillows. The room was very, very clean. The bathroom especially. I was impressed. The breakfast was nice and the front desk was helpful. I feel I got a great deal for my money and will be back to stay. Oh by the way there was an indoor pool as well.

Room Tip: I stayed on the first floor and it was fine.
  • Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business
Manager46151, General Manager at Baymont by Wyndham Helena, responded to this reviewResponded 22 April 2016

Oh, thank you for your nice review!

I am so happy that you were happy with the Baymont. We try very hard to insure that every guest has a comfortable stay.

I do hope you will stay with us again.

Reviewed 20 April 2016

I recently spent one night at the Baymont while on a business trip. I have also stayed at this establishment before when it was operated as a Comfort Inn. Check in went smoothly upon arrival, although the greeting was not overly welcoming. The hotel has installed new carpet which improves the initial impression of the interior. The room appeared to be clean, and everything - including the wifi - was in working order. There were some negatives with the property which reduced my overall rating. The bed in my room was very uncomfortable and the mattress seemed to almost have 2 different levels as I moved or rolled over. Another significant problem with this place was the noise level. The walls are paper thin, and it is possible to hear everything coming from adjacent rooms, the floor above, and/or the hallway. I found it necessary to turn the fan on the highest possible setting in an attempt to mute the incessant noise. Finally, the breakfast area was impossibly crowded due to the small space and number of guests attempting to eat at the same time. I did not even attempt to fight the crowd and ended up going to another restaurant for breakfast. In summary, this is an adequate overnight option for a short stay in Helena if a deal can be had. Otherwise, I would not recommend the Baymont Inn.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business

Thank you for taking the time to write a review.

I am very sorry that you were so disappointed with our hotel. We are known for our excellent customer service and was very surprised that you were not greeted warmly upon arrival.

If you would be so kind, I would love it if you would contact me and let me know what room you were in. We do not have many complaints on our beds, so it would be so helpful if I knew the room number so I could look a the mattress. Many of our rooms have brand new beds so if I need to replace one, it would be great to know. You can email me at becky@lamberthotels.com.

Yes, we do know that our breakfast area is small. We provide trays for those that wish to take breakfast back to their rooms to eat. I apologize that you did not have the opportunity to eat with us. It can get crowded when everyone comes down to eat at the same time. Often people wake up a different times and it flows really well. Obviously that was not the case in your situation. I am truly sorry.

I do wish you could recommend our hotel. But I understand. I realize that we will not be able to please everyone. Thank you for giving us a try.

Reviewed 18 April 2016

The staff was amazing we came for a surgery early in the morning. By the time we got back to the hotel the breakfast bar was closed and Bonni at the front desk was amazing she made sure we all ate before we left and the food was great. The rooms were nice and very clean. We will definitely be staying at the Baymont Inn again... Thank you

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business

Thank you so very much! What a delightful review!

Isn't Bonni amazing?! We love her here! She always tries so hard to make sure every guest has an exceptional stay at the Baymont. Thank you for mentioning her. Bonni is a keeper!

I look forward to your next visit!