Days Inn Helena
ComfortSuites
US$127
US$147
US$144
Baymont Inn & Suites Helena(Helena)(Great Value!)
US$95
US$234
US$225
La Quinta Inn & Suites Helena(Helena)(Great Value!)
US$91
La Quinta
US$143
US$143
US$160
All reviewsmade to order breakfastfront deskhot breakfastpopcorn machinebacon or sausageroom was cleanhot tubwould stay againgood nights sleepglacier national parkgreat breakfastcookieshome away from homeone night staystaff was friendlyfree breakfastwaffles
Reviewed 4 January 2018

Very nice and clean hotel have stayed there many times the breakfast is a great deal will stay again

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
LSvir, General Manager at Days Inn Helena, responded to this reviewResponded 9 January 2018

Hi keny116
Thank you very much for being a return guest of our Days Inn of Helena. We certainly do appreciate your loyalty and repeat stays. What a great review, thanks again.

Reviewed 3 January 2018

Hotel is good. I am an Internet snob. SO if internet is not up to my standards, I complain. The Breakfast was great. The hotel is a provider to the Rail Crews so it has to be good. I will stay here again.

Room Tip: It's all good.
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business

Hello Joegilliam,
Thanks for letting us know we passed the internet test! These days a good internet connection is a must. I am glad we provided that and more for you.

Reviewed 30 December 2017

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 18 December 2017 via mobile

Rooms weren't real updated but they were comfy. Fresh made breakfast (made to order)was enough to make me go back next time we return for work. Front desk, Anna, Chelsey (sp?)and Stephanie were wonderful and Bert (asst gen man) was great as well. I did suggest before I left, that they adjust the doors on rooms so they do not slam when they close. Walls are very thin but I use a fan. All in all it was a great stay and good price. Thank you all and maybe see you again. (I left my laptop and they called my boss and he's picking it up when he gets back)

Bobbi

Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
LSvir, General Manager at Days Inn Helena, responded to this reviewResponded 26 December 2017

Hello Bobbi O,
Thank you for taking the time to let us and others know about your recent long term stay. We appreciated having you all here with us. Also for acknowledging some of the staff members. We really do strive to create a warm, friendly environment here at the Days Inn Helena. We look forward to your return after the first of the year.

Reviewed 15 December 2017