Fairfield Inn Great Falls
Agoda.com
US$100
US$91
Travelocity
All reviewsroom was cleangreat stopoverfresh cookiesholiday villageinternet worked wellnice stopshowing its agestaff was very friendly and helpfulthe entire staffconvenient locationprice was reasonablethe breakfast areaplace to stayrestaurants and shoppinggas stationthree nightscoffee maker
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 26 January 2018

Friendly staff,Clean, Maid service was on time and efficient, front desk staff warm and informative . Breakfast was amazingly fresh every morning.This hotel's amenities were gracious ,beds changed, floors vacuumed daily, Bed felt so good.The location was great and within walking distance to great shopping as well as "Jakers" restaurant another GREAT choice in Great Falls. This hotel is a 'first choice" and should be for anyone travelling to the Great Falls area. It is very easy to give this hotel a 5 star rating.Teresa our Breakfast host was EXCEPTIONALLY accommodating.

Room Tip: 2nd Floor was a great choice for us.
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Joan C
Larry G, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Great Falls, responded to this reviewResponded 29 January 2018

Thank you for your kind words on your stay here at the Fairfield Inn in Great Falls. I am glad that my staff made it a wonderful stay for you here. Teresa does a great job for us and I am glad you pointe her out for her service. I am also pleased that your found us to be the perfect choice for value, cleanliness, comfort and service for your travels . We look forward to your next stay with us.

Reviewed 26 January 2018

I went to Great Falls for the birth of my first grandson and stayed at the Fairfield Inn.Everyone was super friendly and went above and beyond to make sure our stay was as comfortable as possible.Sally Schlim the breakfast hostess stands out,because she made us feel like family.She took the timeout to tell us places to visit and the history of this beautiful city.The entire staff sets a standard of excellence ,that will be hard to beat.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Cindy C
Reviewed 11 January 2018 via mobile

Not many gems in a town like Great Falls, but what the area lacks, this Marriott property makes up in kind natured employees. Jason and Theresa have been wonderful throughout the checkin/ out process and helpful with my breakfast accommodations. My stays have always been pleasant.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Larry G, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Great Falls, responded to this reviewResponded 15 January 2018

Thank your for your kind words on your most recent stay at the Fiarfield Inn here in Great Falls. I was happy to read that you enoyed your stay and the service that Jason, Teresa provided. I will be sure to pass along your comments to them as well. I hope that when you travel to Great Falls again you will stop in and allow us to serve you again.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 8 January 2018 via mobile

We were on the road after taking wrong turn in Utah which put us 8 hours extra travelling on the road. We drove into Great Falls looking for convenient location since I would be without transportation. We have stayed at numerous Fairfields and this one wasn't as expected. Although the rooms very clean, but small and not worth 125$ a night. The location great for shopping and walking, but definitely for the single traveler with a short stay.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Larry G, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Great Falls, responded to this reviewResponded 9 January 2018

Thank you for your most recent stay here at the Great Falls Fairfield Inn. I was glad we were able to meet most of what you were looking for in a stay at the Hotel. I am sorry we did not check all the boxes in making it a more pleasant stay. If your plans do change and you were happy with us, I hope you would give us another try.

Reviewed 2 January 2018

I was sent to Great Falls for my work and I got the most amazing guest service from them! The front desk folks were super nice and greeted me when I would enter and leave. The breakfast was good I just wish it was open a little later with my job being later in the day but oh well such is the late night life. The building was nice and clean, Bonnie the housekeeper was amazing! She made my bed with the blankets I brought from home, cleaned the fan I brought with me to drown out the noise and left me nice notes that showed she cares about the guests that she helps. She went above and beyond constantly and it made my experience amazing. Its hard to be away on business during the holidays and the staff made it feel like home. So thank you for being so amazing!!!

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Larry G, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Great Falls, responded to this reviewResponded 17 January 2018

Thank you Casey for your kind words on the staff and service here at the Fairfield Inn during your most recent stay. I was glad to hear that the service was excellent and Bonnie and my staff made it a great long term stay.