All reviews room was clean stay there again desk clerk laptop canada pet
Reviewed 2 April 2017

This is the second time that I have said I won't stay there again, but I did because of its convenient location. The heater couldn't have been in a more inaccessible location (above eye level and behind the coat rack). The clock didn't work although they did replace it. The Pepsi machine took my money but didn't deliver and it took a bit of convincing to get my $2 back.

Review collected in partnership with Super 8
GF_Super8_Manager, Front Office Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Great Falls Mt, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2017

We apologize that our services did not meet your requirements during your stay, we try to make each guest feel welcome and comfortable and for that to not have transpired is rather despairing. We will look into our records to see what transpired during your stay so that we have a clearer view of how to handle this but if you'd like to speak to us on a more personal level please give us a call at 727 7600 so that we may perchance improve our standing in your eyes.

Reviewed 1 April 2017

ok There were noisy occupants on the floor above, kept going until 3:30 am. Got very little sleep.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
GF_Super8_Manager, Front Office Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Great Falls Mt, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2017

We're sorry that your supposed-to-be restful experience seems to have been anything but.
We do wish this had been brought to our attention as this could have been easily solved and your slumber left undisturbed. We do hope that in the future you'll stay with us again in a much quieter climate so that you may sleep peacefully and we can work to make your experience a positive and memorable one for the right reasons!

Reviewed 1 April 2017

Reviewed 31 March 2017

I prebooked, using another booking site. I should have read the reviews a little more closely. I booked simply based on Super 8's reputation and the deal. The only thing that blew me away, is that this is the first hotel to ever respect and work with my preference to be in a quiet spot. I wish I caught the clerks name, but he put me in 315 one night and 301 on my way back though Great Falls. I heard road traffic, but not people and that led to a great sleep. The sleep was enough for me, but this was not a place I would want to hang out at, and if I hadn't have locked in and paid, I would have cancelled my night I prebooked later in the week.

My problem was the room conditions. In room 315 the state of the bathroom floor, was awful. It was stained, and the moulding was separated from the tub. The room had newer linens and paint, but it was like the effort to update fell short. When I woke up and went to the "breakfast" there wasn't any bread out, or yogurt. The bowls stuck together. It was just awful. When I came back through, I was up super early and gave it a shot. I guess early birds get the food. Things were stocked up a little better, but as "free" goes, I've had better.

Room 301 had weird light wiring going on. It had more updates to it than room 315 including a hotel guide and spare pillow, missing in 301, but the fridge looked like it had a dead bug, as did the tub and I found a live critter in the sink.

I also felt it smelled a lot like stale cigarettes, which can happen with their type of air conditioners. If they cycle air from outside and the smokers, the rooms stink.

The staff is super friendly, I didn't complain about any of the conditions to them.

Room Tip: Top floor for less noise, and really ask the staff.
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo

Thank you for your very thoughtful and efficient review. We thank you for your stay and the time you've taken to write out your thoughts to us but we are also sorry for what we lacked in luster for some of your needs. We are still renovating everything and please note that tubs are the next item on the agenda, we can only get to so much in so little time. We do wish you had told us of what errors and obstacles had run themselves into your stay so that we could accommodate you better, we're nice but we don't bite if you have a problem! Again, thank you for staying with us and writing out your thoughts and feelings, and we invite you to come and stay with us again in the future where we will be better prepared to meet your needs.
If you wish to speak to us on a more personal level, call us at (406) 727 7600

Reviewed 30 March 2017

Review collected in partnership with Super 8
GF_Super8_Manager, Front Office Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Great Falls Mt, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2017