“Lots of food”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 12 August 2018

Server was good, my husbands meal was good. I ordered a meal with poached eggs soft and they sent out hard. By the time they came out I was finished my meal. Server was good, he gave us free slices of pie for the problem.

Reviewed 6 August 2018

This is probably a much looked over spot to eat, but one of the best breakfast places in town! Their food is excellent and who doesn't love a big ole blueberry muffin to boot? Recommend it!

Reviewed 6 August 2018

I have dined at other Perkins in the past and was not all that impressed. Stayed at the attached hotel so it was easy to visit. The meal was very good with a great selection of veggies that were well prepared. Much better than I think I could have found at any other restaurant in Great Falls.

Reviewed 8 July 2018

It is tucked away downtown so it is not the easiest to find. It's a little old and parking is a little tight. But it was clean, the food and the service was top notch.

Reviewed 6 July 2018

we stopped by for breakfast, which was great, good food, good service, unbeatable price.
we enjoyed it so much that we returned for dinner!
Fantastic value entrees,huge serves, delicious take-home pie and muffins!