1,040 results
All reviews poolside room sports bar pool side free breakfast hot tub hotel restaurant great place to stay front desk staff would stay here again indoor pool comfortable beds nice room easy access road trip close to the airport parking lot atrium
Reviewed 4 January 2017 via mobile

A mix of old and new. We checked in quickly, walked in to our room and immediately felt the protruding nails under the carpet with our stocking feet. Usually a continental breakfast is included, however it was explained to keep costs? down, so a $5.00 charge would be applied for a limited item menu breakfast. I had the cinnamon bun, but $5.00? The security doors weren't working, staff were kind.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 January 2017

We received a gift certificate to the Best Western Heritage Inn and enjoyed a suite with a king bed and living room fireplace. Very comfortable stay and our family came to join us for breakfast! It was a delightful night away just for fun!

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 December 2016

We've stayed in Great Falls a couple of times previously, and thought we'd try the Best Western this time as we were traveling with family and it's one of the few hotels with a pool and hot tub.
Overall, I can only call our experience disappointing. While the original booking was made online, we had a slight change in number of people and called direct to the hotel to try to make a change to our reservation. The desk clerk was simply disinterested in helping, leaving me a bit peeved, and I really should have cancelled the reservation right there.
The hotel itself is interesting. The exterior is dated, the lobby is beautiful, and the pool area is absolutely gorgeous. There's a large convention area that we would certainly love to consider for our own events in the future. We needed 2 rooms - one 2Q and one 1K. The 2Q room was pretty standard for any hotel. The 1K room immediately made us laugh - while the bathroom was adequate and the bed, TV, desk etc. were nice, there was a large empty space in the room occupied by an old, lonely chair. Why not a couch? Or at least a couple of chairs and a small table? And while the bedding was very nice, the mattress seemed dated.
While we didn't use the restaurant or bar, we were rather amazed that a hotel at this price point can't offer a simple free continental breakfast.
Finally, we had some checkout/billing problems. The front desk attendant – an older lady – did her best to fix the issue, and asked the other front desk attendant for assistance. The other attendant turned out to be the same one I spoke to on the phone a few days earlier, and was not only disinterested in helping her coworker to resolve my bill, but was also quite rude to her. Watching her take other calls for reservations, she demonstrated that she was more interested in the condition of her cuticles than in the needs of the person calling.
Overall, I'd rather spend less at another hotel to get more. The pool just isn't worth it.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 31 December 2016

Have stayed at Best Westerns all over Canada and US and they never disappoint. Most comfortable beds ever! Staff is always happy and helpful. Summer trips are on the bikes and they always let me park under cover and in sight of the lobby.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
LylaE-GuestServices, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Plus Heritage Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 6 January 2017

Hello desireet2017,

We love to hear you are a loyal Best Western customer. Thank you! we look forward to seeing you on your next trip thru Great Falls. If I can be of assistance booking your next reservation please let me know. I can be reached at (406)761-1900 or lpepos@bwheritageinn.com.

Best wishes,
Lyla

Reviewed 29 December 2016

Everything was very good except for the service in the lounge where we went for supper. They were very busy and the service suffered. The hotel was in a good location, breakfast was very good and the prices were reasonable

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple

Hello byronb181,

Thank you for your review. I am sorry to hear about the experience you had in the bar. I have forwarded this review to the Bar Manager so she can use it in ongoing staff training. It is nice to know you enjoyed the rest of the property. We hope to get to provide you an exceptional stay in the future. If I can be of assistance booking your next reservation please let me know. I can be reached at (406) 761-1900 or lpepos@bwheritageinn .com

Best Wishes,