1,064 results
All reviews best westerns poolside room sports bar pool side hot tub free breakfast hotel restaurant great place to stay front desk staff would stay here again indoor pool easy access comfortable beds nice room road trip parking lot close to the airport
Reviewed 16 November 2016

We did not book ahead and were somewhat surprised at the rate for the time of year we were traveling. Also our room was next to Fox Farm Road, which has a fair amount of traffic noise. The breakfast in the morning was average.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
LylaE-GuestServices, Guest Relations Manager at Heritage Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 7 December 2016

Hello Motorcylcler,

Thank you for your review. We value guest feedback and use it when evaluating our services. We hope to have a second chance to provide you with a restful stay. Please let me know if I can be of any assistance, I can be reached at lpepos@bwheritageinn.com.

Best wishes,
Lyla

Reviewed 15 November 2016 via mobile

Short notice overnight stay with my two teenagers. Received an excellent rate from an online third party source. Pool area is clean and lovely, the staff is attentive and very friendly, the rooms have adequate necessities, clean, and quiet. They had a few conventions happening that weekend so it was busy. But when needed, the staff was fast and accommodating. Check in and out is swift. Close to shopping, museums etc. Restaurant on site was also decent with friendly staff. Will know where to stay next time we visit Great Falls, thank you!

Trip type: Travelled with family

Hello AmyJaneJoiner,

I am so happy to hear you enjoyed your stay. We strive to provide the highest level of customer service and hope to serve you in the future. Please let me know if I can be of any assistance, I can be reached at lpepos@bwheritageinn.com

Best wishes,
Lyla

Reviewed 13 November 2016

spent the weekend here...room was quiet, comfortable and very clean. staff were very friendly and helpful. the airport shuttle is terrific! so convenient and easy.casino attached if interested...had drinks in the bar after late flight which was nice. great restaurant beef obradys just across the road. (its great) am surprised no complimentary breakfast but coffee(hot and delicious) is available and the espresso bar has some breakfast goodies.

Date of stay: November 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 November 2016

I went for a weekend shopping trip with my sister. This hotel is a great location and reasonably priced. The lounge attached is convenient. I would recommend staying there even though they cut out their discounted breakfast deals.

Date of stay: November 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed 5 November 2016 via mobile

We were pleased with our stay. The room was clean the staff were friendly, I felt the hotel was what you should expect from Best Western. There is a nice restaurant on site but a complimentary breakfast would have been nice.

Date of stay: October 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple