1,055 results
All reviews best westerns poolside room sports bar pool side free breakfast hot tub hotel restaurant great place to stay front desk staff indoor pool would stay here again comfortable beds nice room road trip easy access parking lot close to the airport
Reviewed 15 November 2016 via mobile

Short notice overnight stay with my two teenagers. Received an excellent rate from an online third party source. Pool area is clean and lovely, the staff is attentive and very friendly, the rooms have adequate necessities, clean, and quiet. They had a few conventions happening that weekend so it was busy. But when needed, the staff was fast and accommodating. Check in and out is swift. Close to shopping, museums etc. Restaurant on site was also decent with friendly staff. Will know where to stay next time we visit Great Falls, thank you!

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
LylaE-GuestServices, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Plus Heritage Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 7 December 2016

Hello AmyJaneJoiner,

I am so happy to hear you enjoyed your stay. We strive to provide the highest level of customer service and hope to serve you in the future. Please let me know if I can be of any assistance, I can be reached at lpepos@bwheritageinn.com

Best wishes,
Lyla

Reviewed 13 November 2016

spent the weekend here...room was quiet, comfortable and very clean. staff were very friendly and helpful. the airport shuttle is terrific! so convenient and easy.casino attached if interested...had drinks in the bar after late flight which was nice. great restaurant beef obradys just across the road. (its great) am surprised no complimentary breakfast but coffee(hot and delicious) is available and the espresso bar has some breakfast goodies.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 November 2016

I went for a weekend shopping trip with my sister. This hotel is a great location and reasonably priced. The lounge attached is convenient. I would recommend staying there even though they cut out their discounted breakfast deals.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed 5 November 2016 via mobile

We were pleased with our stay. The room was clean the staff were friendly, I felt the hotel was what you should expect from Best Western. There is a nice restaurant on site but a complimentary breakfast would have been nice.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 November 2016

Stayed while on tour. The catered food served to our group from the kitchen was excellent. The hotel itself was okay. Reception was cursory. The room was hard to find - there are a lot of hallways going in different directions. Bed was okay. No plug-ins by bed. One luggage rack. Wi-fi never worked in room. Front desk response, "Oh, it must be down again." It did work in the casino, which was no help. The walls are thin and we could hear the conversations in the next room. Would not return to stay but would definitely eat here again.

Room Tip: Might get wi-fi if closer to casino area
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
LylaE-GuestServices, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Plus Heritage Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 10 November 2016

Hello PasCaLady,

Thank you for review. We appreciate guest feedback. I am happy to hear that the food was excellent. We have a talented crew in the kitchen and they do amazing work. I will pass along the kind words. We have started a property improvement plan. All areas of the hotel will be modernized/updated or remodeled. Included in that improvement plan is an update to our internet service and it should be completed by the end of the month. I hope that you will give us a second chance and get to experience the changes. I would personally like to make your next reservation. I can be reached at (406)761-1900 or lpepos@bwheritageinn.com

Best wishes,