“Authentic Irish Deliciousness”

Price range: US$8 - US$30
Cuisines: Irish, Pub
Good for: Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Located in the oldest commercial building in the heart of Downtown Great Falls, The Celtic Cowboy Pub and Restaurant brings outstanding food, drink and Live music to a wide variety of patrons. Utilizing over 10,000 square feet of this 1890 livery stable, The Celtic Cowboy is not just a Pub, it hosts the Darkhorse Wine Snug, a private wine bar, the Darkhorse Hall meeting and banquet space and the Pub itself, featuring over 30 beers on tap, along with full compliment of liquor and fine wine list. The Celtic Cowboy, Eat, Drink and be Irish!
Reviewed 10 November 2017

I stayed in the adjoining Historic Hotel Arvon where I was given a breakfast voucher to use at the Celtic Cowboy.  I ordered the house-made Corned Beef O’Brien, a hearty start to a day.  It was delicious and very much like a true Irish breakfast. Breakfast at the Celtic Cowboy is quiet in comparison to its energized evenings. I had dinner and breakfast here and enjoyed the liveliness in the evening as much as I enjoyed its gentle start to the day.  I look forward to returning to Great Falls so that I can eat at the Celtic Cowboy again.

WaynefromMT, Owner at Celtic Cowboy Pub & Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 23 January 2018

So very happy that you enjoyed both the Historic Hotel Arvon and The Celtic Cowboy! The entire staff strives for reviews like yours. We certainly hope that our paths will cross again, until that time, Sláinte.

Reviewed 10 November 2017

I met my sister, nephew and his girlfriend for lunch after the lunch hour around 130 pm. There were very few customers but it still took quite a while to get our food. It was worth the wait but I wouldn't recommend going there if you have time constraints.

Thank you for your honest review. I really cant say why service was slow on your particular visit, but we work very hard to make sure that ALL of our "From Scratch" dishes are served in a timely fashion. I hope you will give us another try. Where The Craic is Grand.

Reviewed 8 November 2017

This is one of our "go to" spots. Great selection of adult beverages, and the food gets better each time we go. The service was spotty at times, but our most recent trip found great service, and prompt.

bbzzomer, we are so happy to be your "go to" spot, and will continue to work to be that perfect respite for you. We know that sometimes service is a bit of a struggle, but will continue to work to make sure that each and every visit is better than the last.

Reviewed 11 October 2017

Love the Celtic Cowboy. Unique Irish food, wonderful beer selection and great entertainment. I especially enjoy Friday all you can eat fish fun. Yum, Yum.

1  Thank Leahjs555

Leah,

So very pleased that you enjoy our brand of Montana Irish Craic (Not to mention our Fish n Chips!). We are proud of our 31 beers on tap and our 6 nights of Music each week.

Hope to see you again in the very near future!

Reviewed 9 October 2017

The breakfast of lox and potato pancakes and eggs was generous and delicious. I looked forward to finishing it for lunch and asked for a to go box, then forgot and went next door to the hotel without it. My waitress saved it for me! What a thoughtful thing to do.

I am so very pleased to read your review, and so very pleased that our staff was able to accomodate you! I hope to see you again when your travels, once again, bring you to our little bit of Heaven.