“My "must have mexican food" in Great Falls”
Review of Taco Treat

Taco Treat
Ranked #75 of 199 Restaurants in Great Falls
Cuisines: American, Mexican
Reviewed 10 August 2016

It's fast food but it good food. I cannot go to great falls without going to Taco Treat off the Northwest bypass. It's exactly the same as when I was in high school! I love the beef enchiladas. The corn tortillas, the sauce, the cheese............such a guilty pleasure!

Date of visit: August 2016

Reviewed 14 April 2016 via mobile

If there's anything that separates them from the competition it's the cheese. As is noted some of the other reviews, the corn tortillas are softer than most and as such I think taste better. The complementary chips and salsa are great. But ask for the habanero sauce if you have any liking for something spicy. It's well done.

I intend to go here again, not for a nutritious lunch necessarily, but as a special "treat." Nothing remarkable just decent Montana Mexican food at fair prices.

"Tara" was our waitress with a soft "a." She did a good job and the food was very fast. Restaurant was busy but not overfull.

Date of visit: April 2016
Reviewed 8 February 2016

Personally, they have the best tacos of anywhere I've eaten. Their other menu items are good as well. We eat there at least twice a week

Date of visit: January 2016
Reviewed 13 January 2016

Sometimes we come here instead of the usual taco treat locations since they have blended margarita's. When here I usually like to order and enchatreato along with a regular beef taco or two. These guys can never seem to get both the lettuce and the sour cream this items is supposed to have. I can't figure out if they just don't care or are incapable of reading the frigging menu/recipe?! Happens everytime. I don't know why I come back. I guess it's the cheap margaritas. Flavors are still there none-the-less.

Date of visit: December 2015
Reviewed 29 October 2015

My wife and I attended a post-convention dinner here after a recent game convention in Great Falls. Our group numbered about 25, and we were seated in a separate room. The wait staff were very helpful in dealing with such a gargantuan group on a Sunday night. The food was average -- not especially good or bad, but nothing I would go out of my way to try.

Date of visit: October 2015