“Yum”

Ranked #137 of 197 Restaurants in Great Falls
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 23 January 2017 via mobile

Had the steak skillet and was never offered a temp for the steak to be cooked at.... over cooked and kinda chewy....spouse had the salmon skillet and tomatoes were over cooked and mushy. Service kinda slow but coffee cups were kept full with hot coffee. Server was friendly.

Reviewed 26 October 2016

You get what you expect from Denny's eating at this restaurant. The pancakes were larger than usual for a Denny's Overall good food.

Reviewed 9 September 2016 via mobile

I had stopped at this location a year ago and had no issues here. Thought I would come back again since it is so convenient to the airport. I was there for 40 minutes and was still waiting for my food. Decided enough was enough and got up to leave. Asking for my check for my soda, she said if I wanted to wait they would make it for me right now. Are you kidding me???? What have they been doing for the last 49 minutes? I just don't get it.

1  Thank BSJ3258
Reviewed 5 September 2016

We were looking for a place that had a variety. The appetizer came out after our meal. There seemed to be confusion as well over our bill and that of another customer.

Reviewed 1 September 2016

Pleasantly surprised to find fast and courteous service, compared to other Denny's. The server "Alexis" was pleasant, efficient and friendly. From the usual large menu, we ordered a Country Fried Steak dinner and a Build Your Own Grand Slam. The wait time was much less than expected and the food was good. Obviously better management at this Denny's.

I would return if in the area.