“Very good Hot and Sour soup”

New Peking Restaurant & Lounge
Ranked #100 of 192 Restaurants in Great Falls
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed 18 October 2017 via mobile

Noticed this place next to the Montana Club which was way out of our price range.

Attentive staff, good selection, fresh.

Reviewed 19 June 2016 via mobile

I ordered online and picked it up. This has to be the BEST Chinese food I've had! The General Tso's chicken was absolutely delicious, well spiced, and tender. The cashew chicken had plenty of veggies and was very flavorful. We also had the appetizer combination, did NOT regret it! Everything was fantastic!! The next time we're in Great Falls, we'll be back!

Reviewed 16 June 2016

I love the almond chicken, always very good! My wife likes the garlic chicken, it is full of flavor! And the fried rice is one of the best in town! They give us nice sized portions, usually enough for two meals! Excellent service to for to go orders!

Reviewed 24 February 2016 via mobile

I really enjoy the combo number 2 which is a ton of food with great variety. I like that take out includes everything you get inside so a great stop.

Reviewed 17 November 2015

My work team recommended this restaurant to me. Friendly service and great food- large portions. I ended up with enough food for dinner and plenty for lunch and then some. The prices were great and speedy. The combo number 2 was recommended to me and I found it to be good flavor and a great combo.