“Very good sushi in Great Falls”

Kobe Seafood and Steakhouse
Ranked #17 of 189 Restaurants in Great Falls
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 13 November 2016

We chose this restaurant based on reviews we found in TripAdvisor. We were not disappointed! The sushi menu is large and there were some unusual choices which we appreciated. We've never encountered pepper crusted tuna sushi but I can highly recommend it. The rolls were also very good if a bit overboard on the sauces that topped a few of them. The wait staff was excellent and the food was prepared quickly. The wine list was also very good. The one downside was that the booths were huge. My petite-sized wife literally could not reach the table with outstretched arms and we both ended up eating on the same side. Other than that this was a terrific sushi restaurant.

Reviewed 9 November 2016

Ok So I gotta be honest.. I like the sushi here better than the teppenyaki.. The chefs who cook in front of you are entertaining, but the food tends to be too salty for me, (even when lite salt requested) and i think too little food for the $$.... BUT the fresh made sushi is really good and they have tons of different choices. My go to here!

Reviewed 8 November 2016

Four of us went to dinner Saturday evening -- the shrimp appetizer was absolutely wonderful. Loved the fresh fried rice made in front of us, and my dinner of scallops and shrimp was excellent. Kobe is always an entertaining place to eat as well. The only thing that could have been better was the steak. My wife and another person had that, and said it could have been a little more tender. But all in all, great place for dinner, and we will definitely be back.

Reviewed 18 October 2016

This place is terrible. The staff are bad, the food is bad the location worse. Cannot think of one positive thing to say about the whole experience.

1  Thank Ann B
Reviewed 14 October 2016

This restaurant was recommended to us by the people at the front desk of the Hampton Inn, The waitress did a good job of explaining the menu choices to us as we were not that familiar with Japanese food. We had miso soup (good), salad, tempura vegetables (excellent), spring roll (very good), 4 sushi (excellent), steamed rice, chicken/salmon (very good). The restaurant was divided into 3 areas---regular seating where we were, an area for sushi---sushi bar, and an area where they grill your food right in front on you. Wish we could go back and try some of the other food choices as we really enjoyed our meal.