“Good Mexican Food”

Taco Treat
Ranked #52 of 193 Restaurants in Great Falls
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 26 October 2016

Not your ordinary Tex-Mex style food. The cheese fries are very good. Very good place for lunch. Prompt service.

Reviewed 12 October 2016 via mobile

We love the treat. It is a Great Falls tradition. Tacos were excellent. I always order the chicken enchilada with the red sauce. Service has approved immensely.

Reviewed 28 July 2016

Drive thru service was fast and the food was tasty but we were in a hurry and got home to see we were short a kids meal.

Reviewed 9 July 2016 via mobile

This is hands down my favorite place to stop and eat whenever I'm in great falls. I'll go out of my way just to get some Taco Treat! I lived in great falls for two years and probably ate at the treat at least twice a week. Whenever I'm back home in Montana I make sure I get my fix of Taco Treat. It's easily the best and most iconic fast food franchise in the state.

Reviewed 26 May 2016

The meal was delicious and affordable. The staff was courteous and efficient. The atmosphere was cozy and quiet.