See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 17 August 2017

Flashback to the Fifties!!!! Older motel but remodeled to some extent. Rooms clean and neat. Airconditioner in the wall. The toilet seat wasn't very well attached and moved around...not a lot of places to plug in a cell phone...but we had a frig and a microwave which is always a plus. We arrived early and the cleaning staff let us into a room but didn't have access to the room keys so we went to the room and waited for the owner to show up with keys. We didn't wait long and then we left and found our destination for the next day and a place to eat that night. We slept good and we checked out. Once I arrived home and unloaded my suitcase I realized I had left a black blouse in the room, I called the Plaza Inn and they had found my blouse and mailed it to me very quickly....thank you so much for that!!!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 27 September 2016 via mobile

Horrible place to stay. Advise to take the time to find a place where your not looked upon as prey. Many rooms have family living in them on the monthly basis. Which makes the parking lot there yard. In the back is a trailer modular home converted into 5 rooms. There caged off from the rest of the motel but is still a spooky environment. The manager is obnioxly rude, very evident that money is his only concern. Mostly due to the managers attitude, I recommend spending the extra ten and getting a place down the road.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank Stephen P
Reviewed 22 August 2016

I would never stay there again. Felt like an intruder with permanent guests staring. Rooms small and old.
Did not feel safe there at all. It is very close to the mall, on a main busy street. Booked on line based on location, but not the place for me. Never again.

Stayed: August 2016
1  Thank Palmtreehugger_1
Reviewed 10 April 2016

We paid $65.00 for a room which should have been $45.00 Its false advertising to say you have a breakfast only to find its coffee and a packaged bun . This is not even close to what a continential breakfast should be This motel is very old and sits on the busiest street in Great Falls . Never again

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank lntrombley
Reviewed 29 July 2015 via mobile

Worst hotel experience ever. Checked in and about 3 hours later manager was leaned up against my door listening to my conversations. I confronted him on it and he tells me he has the right to know what's going on in his hotel. Sorry but he dont have the right to do what he was doing. Turned into an argument and he told me to vacate the property. I paid for 3 nights. He refused to refund me any money. DONT STAY HERE. I found graystone inn downtown great falls and loved that place.

Stayed: March 2015, travelled with friends