See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 2 August 2017 via mobile

Dirty blanket and bedspread, cranky owner who was the manager. Had we seen it more than the web showed, NO WAY we would have stayed. Room stank...not just smelled bad. We almost left and relinquished our payment. DO NOT STAY HERE!!

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 September 2015

I had driven all night, so needed a shower and a nap. That's what I got for $60. The owner was a bit pushy, but the sheets were clean. It was pretty basic, but I needed the air conditioner and the sleep time. Was quiet since there were few others around. Parking right in front of the room was good.

Date of stay: August 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
3  Thank DebiBye
Reviewed 19 August 2014

Right beside a bar ( and nudie bar), its ok. Not the same as a Best Western, but still ok. There are no coffee makers, but there is a coffee place across the street. A casino on every block , but then again, Its MT.

Date of stay: August 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank cheezewiz
Reviewed 14 May 2013

WANT A CHEAP MOTEL, WELL YOU HIT THE JACKPOT... Pay the extra 20-30 bucks trust me. Rooms need a REAL good scrubbin... Sits right next to a bar, which is known for it's rowdiness. Stayed there Saturday nite. Woke up around 2 am from the noise (drunk people) right outside my door, then not 45 minutes later got a call from the front desk saying the cops are outside because you vehicle has been vandalized...All the owner could say was sorry...really. Now its going to cost me around $300.00 to have my side window replaced..

Date of stay: May 2013
Trip type: Travelled with family
4  Thank shelly s
John A, General Manager at Ski's Western Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2014

The Ski's Western Motel is a quite affordable motel located in walking distance of Benefis Hospital. We pride ourselves for giving our customers a good sleep for a decent price. We are also conveniently located on 10th Ave S. giving our loyal customers easy access to a number of popular Great Falls destinations.

Reviewed 7 April 2013

Stayed one night at motel. I left my $109.00 pillow I just got after my accident. It was in a black pillow case. The owner said he did not have when I called the next morning. After checking with the maid ( he said it was her first day) THEY COULD NOT LOCATE. i WOULD NEVER STAY ANYWHERE THAT THE FACILITY TAKES PERSONAL ITEMS LEFT BY GUEST... WHO CALL IN LESS THAN 8 HOURS AFTER noting the problem. I will notify BBB and the police. Who needs a business like this.

Date of stay: April 2013
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Betty C
John A, Manager at Ski's Western Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2014

Items left by guests are now bagged and labeled with the guest info and held for on year before they are given or thrown away.