All reviews room was clean internet connection choice hotels yogurt rooms are nice would stay here again coffee maker king suite excellent hotel nice stay inns sofa vehicle sink
Reviewed 15 August 2018 via mobile

We stayed here last night.
Our room was very clean and well appointed. The staff at check-in were friendly and efficient.
Breakfast was “hot” and included eggs, sausage, ham, yogurt, etc.
We would stay here again.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 July 2018 via mobile

My room was spacious and (mostly) clean. I had an issue here but they comped me the room for it and as such I’m leaving a review as if that problem hadn’t occurred.

My king bed was comfortable and the suite also had a comfortable lounging sofa. The room had a fridge and microwave, and coffee maker. Breakfast options were both hot and cold and plentiful. Internet connection was stable and solid. Bathroom design with door is a little awkward, but plenty of counter space and everything in there was clean with a good shower.

Their willingness to deal with an issue and offer good customer support makes up for the issue I had here and I’d come back again.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 6 July 2018

Nice, standard facility. Extremely clean and the bed was welcoming after a long day of travel. Fabulous orange juice prior to leaving for our days travel. Great staff assisted us with travel within the city.

Room Tip: Any room, place was quiet
Reviewed 29 June 2018

The location was not easy to get to and they were doing some remodeling which caused for some extra dirt in the location. There is no excuse however for the filthy bathroom door. Kathleen at the front desk was great. Lots of cigarette butts by the door where the employees were out smoking. Grounds were not cared for. Skip it is my advice.

Reviewed 18 June 2018

It is nice place rooms are nice comfy clean only thing is they do need to update the elevator but there is breakfast in the morning and we were able to do laundry. We were impressed and enjoyed our stay.