“Great tasty teriyaki- plenty of chicken! ”
Review of Teriyaki Madness

Teriyaki Madness
Ranked #33 of 192 Restaurants in Great Falls
Price range: US$6 - US$15
Description: Hello Great Falls! Big bowls of Teriyaki Madness here! Teriyaki Madness is known for its Seattle-style teriyaki, serving big bowls of bold, delicious flavors made-to-order with fresh ingredients. All dishes use all-natural meats that are marinated and grilled with noodles or three kinds of rice and fresh vegetables and served with one of seven home-made sauces. Customers can choose a bowl or plate and then load it with teriyaki chicken, steak or tofu and add yakisoba noodles, white, brown or fried rice. With fresh-cut veggies, the bowls are customized as low-carb and gluten-friendly, with the average price per bowl around $8.
Reviewed 22 August 2017 via mobile

We come to our cabin near Great Falls once a year for a few weeks and often eat in town. We hadn't yet found an Asian restaurant we would go back to a second time but Teriyaki Madness will change that! Love the choices they give you as far as meats, the great taste, and the fact that they give you veggies in your bowl without charging more! We noticed more meat than we've gotten at other restaurants, too. Really glad we stopped by. Friendly workers complete the good experience!

Aaron W, Owner at Teriyaki Madness, responded to this reviewResponded 24 August 2017

Thank you so much for your kind review! I am so glad that you enjoyed your meal. Come again soon!

Reviewed 21 August 2017 via mobile

The menu is a little small but the food is good and the lady that brings it out gives her personal opinion on it. The other thing about this place is that is has a decent seating area and food is fresh and made then.

Aaron W, Owner at Teriyaki Madness, responded to this reviewResponded 23 August 2017

Dallas, thank you so much for your review! I am glad you liked your meal. We like cooking fresh food!

Reviewed 18 July 2017 via mobile

I didn't enjoy the flavor of the beef, the tiny container of teriyaki wasn't nearly enough and I felt like there wasn't enough veggies in my rice bowl. The fountain pop was very concentrated and tasted flat.
On the plus side the staff was friendly and service was fast....but I wouldn't return for the food.

Aaron W, Owner at Teriyaki Madness, responded to this reviewResponded 20 July 2017

Paige; I am sorry you didn't enjoy your beef. Most people love our house-made beef marinade. Thank you for letting me know about the fountain soda -- I will make sure the machine is working correctly and get it adjusted. I am sorry again that you did not enjoy your experience at our restaurant.

Reviewed 15 July 2017 via mobile

I love this place!! Fresh veggies, brown rice, grilled chicken. Healthy food that's fast!! Marvin is a super nice employee! He is an asset to the company!! You won't regret eating here!!

Aaron W, Owner at Teriyaki Madness, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2017

Thank you for the very kind review! We love our food and all of our staff -- Marvin is a GREAT asset and really makes each customer feel at home at our restaurant. Please come again soon!

Reviewed 3 July 2017 via mobile

We just had dinner at Teriyaki Madness it was an outstanding meal. This is a must try place. Our dinner was excellent. They offer bowls or plates. You start off with your choice of meat they offer 5 different Chicken choices and a beef or Tofu choice. You can have 2 meats if you would like. The food is fresh and most is made to order. You pick your meat then add rice, brown rice or fried rice or noodles. You can also add stir fry veggies like broccoli, carrots, onions, cabbage, etc. Or you can get macaroni or a green salad on the side. I had the Spicy Chicken with noodles and stir fry vegetables. It was the best stir fried meal I have ever had. The portion was huge and the food was real good. We also got a kids meal and it was a great little meal. They offer 4 or 5 choices for the little Samurai. They have 4 or 5 different starters as well. We tried the Crab Rangoons and they were real good. They have Yakisoba noodle dishes too. I will be trying one of them on my next visit . You must try using the chork it is a cross between chopsticks and a fork. It is fun to eat with. They have a real nice place right on 10th ave South. Dave the owner brought this awesome place to Great Falls. So we need to support it. Go try lunch or dinner there soon.

Aaron W, Owner at Teriyaki Madness, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2017

Darren, Thank you so much for your kind review! We look forward to seeing you at the Madness very soon!