“The Only Place to Drive Through”
Review of True Brew Espresso

True Brew Espresso
Price range: US$3 - US$7
Description: True Brew Espresso is a locally owned and operated coffee shop serving the Great Falls, Montana area. We offer hot and cold coffee drinks, as well as frozen drinks and pastry foods.
Reviewed 7 September 2017

Every time I go on vacation, I have to have coffee. I actually overdose on the stuff for some awesome reason.

Great Falls seems to have a whole bunch of coffee places to get hooked on. But none better than True Brew.

While our son, 15, was driving around the town on his newly acquired learner's permit, we spotted a True Brew Espresso Drive-Thru. I tried the mocha hot, and went back the next day after we checked out of our hotel... one for the road.

It's the best coffee I've had in Montana, possibly 80 percent of Seattle (where I'm from). it's sure as heck better than the diluted dishwater I've had at the hotels and the two-bit diners I've tried.

True Brew's menu includes all sorts of awesome coffee and tea concoctions, some I've never heard of this side of the Pacific Northwest, the so-called coffee capital. You can even order a ridiculously larger than large amount of drip.

Choosing from such a huge selection could be overwhelming were it not for the friendly, helpful baristas who will and did gladly go over the menu step by step.

And where else can you get a decent meal (quiche, cinnamon coffee cake, turnover) with your dirty Chai Latte?

Date of visit: September 2017

Reviewed 10 July 2017

The coffee here is better than alot of coffee places! I like strong, bold flavor & this coffee is pretty close! The only problem I see is they advertise a 24 oz. iced Latte but the label says 20 oz. I brought this up at the window and by email and was told it was a programming error! But they couldn't explain that when I compared their drink to a 24 oz. Starbucks drink, their cup was smaller! So, I don't know if this a mistake or we just pay more for a 20 oz drink!

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 5 September 2016 via mobile

This is my favorite coffee place in Great Falls! The coffee tastes amazing, and prices are better than a certain popular coffee chain. When I stopped there often, the employees usually remembered my ordered and even remembered my name when I hadn't stopped by in a while. They also offer lavender flavor which is a huge plus for me!

Date of visit: September 2016
Reviewed 13 July 2016

Double drive through, very fast service. Coffee prices average over a dollar less than star bucks. You can save between a dollar or 2 by pre paying for a coffee card.

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed 28 June 2016 via mobile

The coffee always tastes amazing. A lot of the employees remember my name and order even when I don't stop by for a while. The marketing is just so fun. Great place to grab a coffee!

Date of visit: June 2016