“Food for the road”
Review of Subway Gardiner

Subway Gardiner
Ranked #18 of 36 Restaurants in Gardiner
Reviewed 23 July 2018

We stopped here to get sandwiches for lunch as we traveled through Yellowstone. They were very busy as a bus was waiting for their food. However, the staff worked quickly and we didn’t have to wait long.

Reviewed 22 July 2018

Because the food in the park itself is super expensive, we opted to stop at Subway on our way into the park and get lunch. The service was excellent and we were able to eat in the park on the cheap. The staff was fun and we actually enjoyed ordering our sandwiches. :-)

Reviewed 4 July 2018

My girlfriend and I stopped here to buy lunch to take into YNP for a picnic. I had the 6" Chicken Bacon Ranch, without the bacon. I love this sub because I can get exactly what I want on it. Chips with it and I tried to order a cookie but they didn't have them baked yet, they also didn't have the bread I wanted for my sub. The manager was working the register so I let him know they needed to be like a bakery and get there early and do the baking. He laughed but agreed. My girlfriend had a veggie sandwich. This Subway is inside a gas station so I bought a water out of the case. On the way back from the park we stopped to get more drinks and use the restrooms. I looked at the soda machine and they were only charging $1 for any size cup of ice and or water. Much better deal than the case water so I did that and was grateful to drink Cold water.

Reviewed 31 May 2018

We stopped by Subway two times on this trip. Good sandwiches and nice wait staff. Usual Subway menu.

Reviewed 29 May 2018

Stopped to get a sub before heading into the park the night before. Had a guy learning the ropes so it took a little longer.