“Good Meal”

Ranked #7 of 36 Restaurants in Gardiner
Price range: US$16 - US$35
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Description: New american cuisine. Open at 4 p.m. to ten p.m full services restaurant.
Reviewed 2 October 2017

Hubby and I came here d/t the nice TA reviews and wanting something a little special. This is a pretty unassuming place, easy to find and park. We got there kind of early (around 5) so there was no problem getting a seat. I did notice that within 15 min or so there were people waiting; perhaps a reservation? The hostess had a flat affect and seemed totally disconnected. The server was very nice and chatty; we really enjoyed her. Hubby ordered salmon with potatoes au gratin and I had the Alfredo pasta with chicken, prosciutto and sausage. The waitress "said" the sausage was not spicy; but to me it was and I could not eat it. Hubby's salmon was well cooked and tasted good, if not a bit small. The potatoes au gratin were fantastic...I could have kept eating those(all I get is a taste for my TA reviews, so says he!). My pasta was plentiful and very, very tasty. We had nicely toasted ciabatta bread and a small salad. We shared the Tiramisu which was excellent. This plus a wine/beer was about 86.00 with tip. Overall this was a very good meal. I think the prices are somewhat inflated, but you are, after all at the mercy of the tourist trade.

Reviewed 2 October 2017

Excellent steaks and a good wine list. Raven Grill was the top recommendation by a local innkeeper. It did not disappoint.

Reviewed 1 October 2017 via mobile

We stopped in after reading the menu which has fine dining items and higher prices to match. Unfortunately the service was poor, the atmosphere was cheap, and the food quality didn't come close to matching the high prices. Wouldn't recommend this place at all.

Reviewed 28 September 2017 via mobile

The name is misleading-it's more of a slightly high end restaurant than a grill. Very limited menu-a fancy hamburger is included. I would have left like the couple next to us but my wife said let's stay. Glad we did. The food was excellent. She had chicken and I had pasta. Both were very very good. Total for both was $48. Service was good. Take your family for pizza-take your wife or partner here.

Reviewed 24 September 2017

Restaurant had small evening menu but food was very good. My husband had meat and I had pasta. Both done well.

Been to The Raven Grill? Share your experiences!