All reviews welcome card hand written handwritten note yellowstone park top floor queen suite third floor the breakfast area free breakfast clean rooms nice room biscuits and gravy nice breakfast would definitely stay here again yogurt a great place to stay mini fridge
Reviewed 8 August 2018 via mobile

This place is super clean. It looks like it has been recently remodeled. The rooms are cleaned by 11 so you don’t have cleaning staff in them when you get back from touring the park. The rooms have a mini fridge but no microwave. It was pretty quiet as well. It definitely is more of a motel type environment. Kind of expensive considering that. The WiFi is free but SLOW! The bathrooms are very clean and new. I would recommend this place as a nice motel to stay in while visiting the park.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Jolyn M, General Manager at Travelodge by Wyndham Gardiner Yellowstone Park North Entr, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2018

Hello Anissa, and thank you for leaving us a review. Our housekeepers take pride in their work and do a very good job of keeping the whole place clean and comfortable! I will share your comments with them and I am sure they will be encouraged by your words. I apologize that the WiFi was slow. That is not usually the case, so I will check to make sure everything is running properly. Thank you for your recommendation and we hope you will come back again soon.

Reviewed 7 August 2018 via mobile

Nothing bad to say.
And the room was VERY nice. Up to date and very clean. We had the two bedroom one bath that was all that was available at a busy time. Just minutes from the north entrance to Yellowstone.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We strive to offer a great value and the best possible service, and I am very glad that we were able to do this for you. Please come see us again on your next visit to Yellowstone.

Reviewed 31 July 2018 via mobile

We stayed here on vacation recently for 5 days. I was concerned about having to climb stairs with my bad knees but not to worry...they had an elevator! Check in was quick and easy. We were on the 4th floor and the view was amazing! Rooms were comfortable and clean. Bed was softer than I am used to so not quite as comfortable as I had hoped. AC worked well. Hot water for shower was a little scarce so no lingering around. WiFi was iffy. Breakfast was good. Serving up a few different things each morning. Would I stay again? Probably so.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Jolyn M, General Manager at Travelodge by Wyndham Gardiner Yellowstone Park North Entr, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2018

Thank you for your review. I am happy to know that you enjoyed your stay with us and loved our view! I will check the WiFi to make sure everything is working properly, as we have not had an issues recently. Thank you for choosing Travelodge and we hope to see you again very soon.

Reviewed 31 July 2018 via mobile

This hotel is not fancy, but very clean and the staff made you feel so welcome. There was a welcome note in our room when we arrived, which was a nice touch. A small bowl of candies, which my teenage son loved. The town is VERY small, but VERY close to the entrance to Yellowstone. I would stay here again.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. It's true that Gardiner is a very small town, as it is surrounded on three sides by Yellowstone Park. This means it will never outgrow it's charm and Montana hospitality! I am glad that you enjoyed the note left by our housekeeper, and that your son liked the candy dish. We hope to see you again on your next visit to Yellowstone.

Reviewed 30 July 2018

Very nice place to stay right at the north entrance to Yellowstone . Very friendly staff and a awesome breakfast. The rooms are very clean. The check in and out process was very easy and efficient. The hotels in a great place where you can walk around the town of Gardiner to local shops and eating establishments . Though I don't have kids , but I think the facility is very kid friendly .

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Jolyn M, General Manager at Travelodge by Wyndham Gardiner Yellowstone Park North Entr, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We do our best to provide top-notch service to each of our guests and I am happy to hear that we were able to do this for you. Please come see us again very soon!