My husband and I took our first trip to Yellowstone the first week of September. We did a grueling 3-day backcountry hiking trip through Yellowstone, which was amazing, but decided we needed a really comfortable and relaxing place to rest afterwards...and we found that at the Rainbow Ranch. From the jazz music playing when we entered our room to the fresh-baked cookies and ridiculously comfortable beds, everything there has been carefully thought out and planned with your comfort and care in mind. We had a pond-side room and the view from our little balcony was incredible. All of the staff are so sweet and really genuine. They want to make your stay the best it can be. There was a wedding party there when we went and we can see why it would be the perfect place for a wedding...the outdoor hot tub and fireplace was also really terrific! We also ate at the restaurant as part of the romance package and the food was terrific. We are already planning to come back for our 10th year wedding anniversary!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rainbow Ranch Lodge is an intimate twenty-one room hotel and gourmet restaurant located on the banks of the Gallatin River in Big Sky, Montana. Whether riverside or pondside, accommodations at Rainbow Ranch Lodge provide a sanctuary for post-adventure relaxing or a romantic getaway for two. Located in a sweeping valley in the heart of the Rocky Mountains, the Rainbow Ranch Lodge's location is ideal for both summer and winter activities. Our proximity to Yellowstone National Park affords our guests endless opportunities for outdoor adventure and exploration, including world-class fly fishing, horseback riding, hiking, whitewater rafting, and kayaking. Whether you choose an experienced local guide service or venture out on your own, the breathtakingly rugged, natural beauty of southwest Montana will restore and rejuvenate your senses. One of the top 10 winter destinations in North America, the Big Sky area offers a variety of winters activities including downhill skiing at Big Sky Resort, Moonlight Basin and Lone Mountain Ranch, as well as cross-country skiing, snowshoeing, snowmobiling, dog sledding, and winter fly fishing. If your winter preferences lean more towards comfort and warmth, the Rainbow Ranch Lodge's spa services and luxurious guest rooms provide the perfect alternative to a day spent outdoors. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and Booking.com so you can book your Rainbow Ranch Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rainbow Ranch Hotel Gallatin Gateway
- Rainbow Hotel Gallatin Gateway
- Rainbow Ranch Montana