All reviewscomfortable bednight's sleepleighbobencampmenthostshousebnbstoriestents
Reviewed 4 September 2017 via mobile

We had a wonderful overnight stay. The home was beautiful, elegantly decorated and are room was Amazing. (Crystal Palace). Lee and Bob where friendly and knowledgeable. Lee cooked the most delicious breakfast. By far the best I have eaten. Highly recommend this Bed and Breakfast.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 15 June 2017

Our second time In a BnB , and I can't see how anyone else could top this experience for us. Not only were the hosts most welcoming and accommodating , but the room was 900 ft of total gloriousness. Take a step back to the 1800 to early 1900, with not one attention to detail missed . The entire home has been renovated to reflect a time gone by, and they have the stories to go along with it. We really didn't want to leave , especially after their delicious home cooked breakfast to send us on our way. Thankyou Leigh and Bob

Room Tip: 2 very private and large rooms , 3 others rooms with a shared bathroom, plus 2 glamping tents outside
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 January 2017

My coworkers and I stayed here for a weekend getaway. The house is beautiful, the owners are welcoming and sweet, and the whole experience made it feel like we were staying with family. The owners had stories about the house and everything in it. We booked the entire top floor and had a great time! I would definitely recommend this to anyone who is planning a trip in the area.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 6 October 2016

My husband and I arrived mid-afternoon to be greeted by Leigh, one of the owners. Even though we were early, our room was ready. We stayed in one of the suites so we had our own bath, balcony, 2 sitting areas, and a TV. Our room, as well as the entire home, was furnished with beautiful antiques. No detail, however small, was missed. Every morning, Leigh and Bob served us a fantastic breakfast full of local produce. They were eager to share various local activities and scenic drives. We had a wonderful, wonderful time. I definitely hope to return!

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 September 2016

We had originally booked a room at the inn, but we were informed on the day of arrival that the room had somehow been double-booked. The proprietor put us in a house located offsite, which turned-out to be nice. We had breakfast at the inn in the morning. I believe another guest must have gotten my egg dish because I had requested a vegetarian dish and found ham in mine, which was a bit disappointing. I picked the ham out of it and soldiered on, since I had already taken a few bites. During breakfast, the proprietor gave an interesting history of the house, which used to be a brothel.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple