“Coaches”

Coaches Corner Pizza
Ranked #3 of 13 Restaurants in Conrad
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 1 October 2017 via mobile

Great pizza and other dishes! You really must give this place a try! I only have had the pleasure of someone bringing carry-out to my friend's place but the food was excellent! I hope to go in person the next time I am there!

Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

We found this restaurant while driving through Conrad and were really impressed. We typically operate on a budget and steaks usually fit well outside our price range, but we were extremely impressed to find the prices here in our range, so we treated ourselves to a steak dinner. Everything was delicious. Our only regret was that there wasn't enough room in our stomachs or time on our hands to try everything on the menu.

Reviewed 6 June 2017

A long time staple of Conrad. Family owned and operated. Beer selection is good and always cold. Pizza is good. The rest of the menu is good also.

Reviewed 27 August 2015

Pretty decent pizza, and not just for the town/area. Probably the best place to eat in town when I was there, not necessarily someplace to go out of your way for, but if you're already staying in Conrad this is the place to eat

Reviewed 4 May 2015

Food was good but the place was so busy, the staff was a little unorganized. We were basically ignored for the first 15 minutes. Got our own menus and finally a young woman came and took our order. My burger was excellent and so were the scotty fries. Steak looked good too.