“Loved the vibe, the people and of course the food!”

The Wandering Gringo
Reviewed 18 July 2018

We took a red bus tour and our jammer recommended this place and their burritos. It was funny because we had talked about going there the past two days. We heard it closed at 7pm, but we got there about 10 minutes after and it was still open. The woman taking our order was super helpful. The food was absolutely delicious with good portions. The adults shared a burrito and my son had tacos. We talked with the owner of the place before we left. So glad they were still open!

2  Thank SWLover

Reviewed 13 July 2018 via mobile

I was thoroughly impressed with the quality and quantity of the food. My wife and I had ordered the the chicken Gringo burrito and one pork taco in corn tortilla. Both items were large and very fresh. The price is what you’ll expect, around $15 if I remember correctly. I would defiantly eat here again.

1  Thank dogface1739
Reviewed 10 July 2018 via mobile

After a long day in the park no one wanted to go out or cook so we decided to just get something to go. I had seen this place and decided to give it a shot. The place was busy but the service was fast and friendly. The burritos were big enough for two and delicious! Quesadillas and tacos were awesome also. I’m glad we stopped, we got a lot of really good food for the money and everyone was satisfied. We’ll probably stop in again before we leave.

1  Thank r2112
Reviewed 9 July 2018

Our river rafting guides sold us on the Wandering Gringo ... we had passed it several times but just weren't sure about stopping. TOTALLY worth it. The burritos are HUGE (easily shareable) and the tacos were fantastic.

Reviewed 8 July 2018

Best tacos and quesadillas ever! It was our second time coming here and my kids have talked about it ever since the last visit. Great place to stop after a day of rafting!