“Best place in Columbia Falls”
Review of Tea Kettle Cafe

Tea Kettle Cafe
Price range: US$6 - US$14
Description: Delicious food made from scratch. Best pulled pork in the valley! A wide variety of sauces. Vegan and vegetarian options. Best burgers that are made with 100% Montana beef. Pot stickers made from scratch! Mobil catering.... Get your wedding professionally catered with one of the best!
Reviewed 26 July 2017

I've known Ian for years and he is a phenomenal chef. Every time I go to Tea Kettle, I absolutely love what I get, be it the philly cheese steak, any noodle bowl, or the incredible potstickers. Do not miss this place.

Reviewed 15 July 2017 via mobile

While the atmosphere was just what the name suggests which was a basic cafe inside, but the food was great. The pot stickers were a hit for our family. The bowls were also popular and every enjoyed them.

Reviewed 11 June 2017

The service was extremely friendly and helpful. The food was ok. They ran out of rice which is hard to believe for an Asian fusion restaurant. The food was a bit salty. Did not have high expectations.

Reviewed 9 June 2017 via mobile

This is what you're looking for, even though it's easy to miss. I've been to the Tea Kettle many times, and have never been disappointed. The menu has a big variety, including plenty of satisfying vegetarian options. It's hard to categorize the cuisine, but what does it matter – Fresh, delicious, well prepared, and presented by friendly staff. Nice selection of beers, too. I really like this place.

Reviewed 2 April 2017

As a family, we really enjoyed trying The Tea Kettle. I read about the Tea Kettle in the Flat Head Living Magazine, Spring 2017 issue and thought let's try a different place. Was captured by the start-up story. After a day skiing we were looking forward to a healthier food option. We started with six pot stickers. As our son said, ". . . these are amazing"! Great start! We all tried a noodle/rice bowl with a protein and a sauce. I personally, enjoyed the organic brown rice, w/ tofu, and the mandarin sweet chilli sauce. Others in our family enjoyed their meals with chicken and a peanut sauce. One suggestion, order dishes with half the sauce. I really enjoyed the meal, but it was too much sauce for me/us. Talking with our family, we all concluded in like manner. Food is very good, but with less sauce. I wondered, after ordering, as the table beside us had ordered their meal without sauce. Next time, I may even order with no sauce. Anyway. I had the large bowl which was too much for one sitting. We packed it up and enjoyed the rice for two more meals. Others in our family ordered the small bowls which, I think, were plenty. The article was spot on at an estimated $10.00 per plate. The individuals serving us were wonderful. We would definitely return. We enjoy Montana six times per year, and eat out once per day. Therefore, it is very good to find a healthier option. We would highly recommend the Tea Kettle.