“Local and great for lunch or dinner”
Review of Tea Kettle Cafe

Tea Kettle Cafe
Price range: US$6 - US$14
Description: Delicious food made from scratch. Best pulled pork in the valley! A wide variety of sauces. Vegan and vegetarian options. Best burgers that are made with 100% Montana beef. Pot stickers made from scratch! Mobil catering.... Get your wedding professionally catered with one of the best!
Reviewed 9 June 2017 via mobile

This is what you're looking for, even though it's easy to miss. I've been to the Tea Kettle many times, and have never been disappointed. The menu has a big variety, including plenty of satisfying vegetarian options. It's hard to categorize the cuisine, but what does it matter – Fresh, delicious, well prepared, and presented by friendly staff. Nice selection of beers, too. I really like this place.

Date of visit: May 2017

Reviewed 2 April 2017

As a family, we really enjoyed trying The Tea Kettle. I read about the Tea Kettle in the Flat Head Living Magazine, Spring 2017 issue and thought let's try a different place. Was captured by the start-up story. After a day skiing we were looking forward to a healthier food option. We started with six pot stickers. As our son said, ". . . these are amazing"! Great start! We all tried a noodle/rice bowl with a protein and a sauce. I personally, enjoyed the organic brown rice, w/ tofu, and the mandarin sweet chilli sauce. Others in our family enjoyed their meals with chicken and a peanut sauce. One suggestion, order dishes with half the sauce. I really enjoyed the meal, but it was too much sauce for me/us. Talking with our family, we all concluded in like manner. Food is very good, but with less sauce. I wondered, after ordering, as the table beside us had ordered their meal without sauce. Next time, I may even order with no sauce. Anyway. I had the large bowl which was too much for one sitting. We packed it up and enjoyed the rice for two more meals. Others in our family ordered the small bowls which, I think, were plenty. The article was spot on at an estimated $10.00 per plate. The individuals serving us were wonderful. We would definitely return. We enjoy Montana six times per year, and eat out once per day. Therefore, it is very good to find a healthier option. We would highly recommend the Tea Kettle.

Reviewed 14 March 2017 via mobile

This place is just a rating of 2 but I gave them a 3 for effort. They fall short on service, flavor and way too eclectic. They're trying to do too many different things and the food is barely ok.

Reviewed 10 March 2017

I have lived just around the corner from this Cafe for a few years now and never realized how excellent the food is here. I say "surprised" because it does not look very impressive at first, but don't judge this one by the outside. Delicious, fresh very tasty food is on the inside! I'm hooked now! It's great to have this choice in Columbia Falls!!

Reviewed 1 December 2016

The flavors are amazing, and the ingredients fresh. My favorite is the yakisoba noodles with trout and the mandarin sweet chili sauce. This is definitely one of the best restaurants in Columbia Falls. I've started going every week.

Date of visit: November 2016