“Some great fried chicken and fry bread!”

Back Room of The Nite Owl
Cuisines: American, Barbecue, Pizza
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Takeout
Reviewed 17 July 2018 via mobile

This restaurant was recommended by our hotel receptionist. She was so right about the fry bread- slather on the honey butter! Delish. The fried chicken was some of the best I have had. Nice staff and good food. More than I could eat, but the sides and bread will fill you up!

Reviewed 16 July 2018

Starting to go there 10 years ago and never had a bad meal.
They are was busy and it's a place locals and tourists go for a good meal. Each rib meal is severed with baked beans, red potatoes and warm fry bread and honey butter. Their portionsadequate big in you might want to share.The Broasted Chicken is really amazing. The serve other menu options too.
A full bar is there for you to enjoy. The have amazing severs that will help you make your choice. I prefer the County Rids and the Chicken. Take a chance and try this local gem..

Reviewed 13 July 2018 via mobile

We ate dinner here 7/13/18. The place was busy packed but the service was good. Hubby had the ribs and I had the grilled chicken. I had no intention of eating the fry bread that came with the meal as I’ve been staying away from bread, but one bite and I was hooked! Good food at reasonable prices.

Reviewed 13 July 2018 via mobile

Excellent Denver omelet! The bacon was cooked to perfection... extra crispy! It was more than any of us could eat.

Reviewed 12 July 2018

Our group of 5 stopped here on the recommendation of a Whitefish local after a long day at the park. We did have to wait 30 minutes but it was worth it. The food was very good and our service was efficient and helpful. The large room was noisy with lots of families but everyone seemed pretty happy to be there. We had a variety of food and everyone was satisfied - fish - ribs - chicken. It was a casual, fun place that we would recommend.