“Great fried chicken and ribs”

Nite Owl Restaurant
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast
Reviewed 12 July 2016

Our family of five had dinner here while in the area visiting Glacier Park. They were really busy on Saturday night however, we were seated quickly and the service was good. Highly recommend the ribs and the fried chicken. The chicken was cooked to perfection- no grease and very flavorful.

Reviewed 9 July 2016

I wish I could give 1/2 stars as I would give the Night Owl 4.5 if I had the option. We went there with friends and had a wonderful brunch. My Ham, Cheese & Mushroom omelet was delicious and our group of six had zero complaints. The only thing holding it back from a Excellent rating in my book was the length of time to get our food and to receive initial wait service. The place was busy, but they should plan for that have have additional cook and wait staff to keep times reasonable. We ended up spending way too much time and was late to our next event for the day. I'm sure we will be back as the food and atmosphere made for a great overall experience.

As always, happy brain storming and safe travels!
Jon from Travel Brainstorm

Reviewed 8 July 2016

This is a place where local people meet. We went at dinner, but 2 out of 4 had breakfast for dinner. Awesome food. I had the grilled chicken salad. This is our last night or we would definitely be going back.

Reviewed 4 July 2016

Local diner food. We had a late breakfast and it was good, hot, and plenty. I think we had omelets. Enjoyable watching the servers and bussers working like a team to keep people fed and things moving along. Pulled in here after seeing the packed parking lot. Glad we did.

Date of visit: June 2016
Reviewed 3 July 2016

We ate in the front on night...then ate on the patio at a different restaurant the second night...point being, it was good enough to come back for a second visit. Huge portions, good quality, friendly service..there the locals go.