“Great meal, casual atmosphere!”
Review of Three Forks Grille

Three Forks Grille
Cuisines: American, Italian
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 17 July 2018

My husband and I both loved our meals. He had a steak and I had fish. Both were delicious and my husband is very picky... they were able to accommodate his meat and potatoes request rather than the chefs version of the meal for the evening. We enjoyed a bottle of wine, and service was good. I would get there early as there is not a lot of seating.

Reviewed 17 July 2018 via mobile

I read a few reviews that noted poor service and rude staff. I guess that can happen on a bad day anywhere. When we arrived at the restaurant the hostess was nice, even though she never could get our name right. She told us that it was going to be at least a 30 minute wait but they would do their best to get us seated quicker and asked us to wait in the bar area. We walked right by a table for two that was vacant. The bartender was the nicest person in the place. We got some wine and waited for at least 40 minutes. We were then offered that same vacant table that had stayed vacant the whole time we waited. We were given water and menus. It was at least 20 more minutes and only after we asked for someone to take out order that our waiter came to the table. He said that he was sorry it figured that someone else had waited on us. He thought that despite the fact that menus were on our table and nothing else. My husband asked for a glass of wine that took 20 minutes to arrive. Once we ordered, our food arrived in a timely fashion and was good. All in all, We were in this restaurant for at least 1 hour 20 minutes before we got our salads. Our food was very good, I wish I could say the same about the service. The management needs to listen to the people who take the time to let them know there is a problem. Or else, they, like me, will never give them their business again. They need to make changes and fast.

Reviewed 15 July 2018

We had had a long day of hiking at Glacier NP and wanted a nice meal with a drink to relax. We had not noticed this restaurant when we drove down Hwy 2 to the park, as it is about 2 blocks north of the highway. Innovative menu items, well presented and quite a selection of local, craft beers. We sat upstairs and since it was early in the evening, it was almost like having a private dining room. The service was great, the prices were reasonable and we will definitely return!

Reviewed 12 July 2018 via mobile

We arrived after a long day of hiking and driving with two young kiddos (8 and 11). Although there was a bit of a wait, the food was spectacular and the service was equally great. Lloyd was our waiter and he went above and beyond with thoughtful recommendations for hikes and things to do in the area. We highly recommend!

Reviewed 11 July 2018 via mobile

Why have I not gone here before? 8+ years in business and I have been missing out. Ugh! From start to finish, the experience was memorable. Started with the scallops and bacon for an appetizer, followed by the flatiron steak, sage creek chicken pasta, (I split it, lol) and sweet ricotta tart. The entrees were flavorful, cooked to perfection, with an amazing complement of sides to go with it. The dessert was light and with the perfect amount of sweetness. The staff was extremely accommodating and attentive. Couple all that with a mellow vibe and the cozy atmosphere, you have the perfect recipe for an amazing meal. So sorry I waited so long!!!!!!