Super 8 by Wyndham Butte Mt(Butte)(Great Value!)
US$113
US$82
US$70
US$85
US$81
All reviewshotel staffquiet locationroom was cleanwould definitely stay here againgreat customer serviceup to dateexcellent staystaff was very friendlygreat place to stayafter a long dayfront desk staffyogurtroad tripscrambled eggshot tubeasy accessvery nice hotel
Reviewed 28 February 2018 via mobile

Room was nice, not very large. Desk help was wonderful! The problem was the tv. Apparently, they have controls on the tv’s to control volume. My husband has a hearing disability. The maximum volume would only go to 25. This was not enough for my husband to hear the tv. The desk gentleman was not able to override this command. I understand the need for this control, but there needs to be a provision for people hard of hearing.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
LaQuinta6574, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Butte, responded to this reviewResponded 1 March 2018

I am very sorry your husband could not hear the TV. I will see if we have any other options. I know for the hearing impaired we can turn on the captions so you can read it as well. Thank you for letting me know and I will see if we can change that on our T.V.

Reviewed 26 February 2018

We were driving through Butte on our way to the west coast and couldn't have found a better place to stay the night. The accommodations were very well kept, the staff were very friendly and helpful, and they allow pets. Perfect.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
LaQuinta6574, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Butte, responded to this reviewResponded 28 February 2018

We are so glad you stopped and stayed with us. We do always accept pets! We are happy to hear you enjoyed our stay. We hope you travel our way again soon.

Reviewed 18 February 2018

Not nice: pet and mildew smells everywhere. Not secure, exterior door locks broken. Slow drains, cold spa and everything in breakfast comes out of a freezer. The manager repeats "I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry". Noisy paper thin walls and also next to an interstate. There are many many better places to stay in Butte !!

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
LaQuinta6574, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Butte, responded to this reviewResponded 22 February 2018

I appreciate you taking the time to tell us about your recent stay. I am sorry it was not what you expected. We are next to the interstate but have never had a noise complaint. We buy all our stuff from Sysco for breakfast. I am the manager and I was not her to talk. I know that we had to call the police several times during your stay. I am sorry we had to have the police escort you out of the building. I am sorry but it disturbed other guests in the hotel. Please feel free to call the hotel if you would like to talk to me the manager.

Reviewed 30 January 2018

We have stayed at other hotels/motels in Butte, but this was our first stay at this La Quinta. We were very pleased. The staff was helpful and friendly. Our first night we had issues with our toilet. The second day we were moved to another (larger) room at the same rate. A very nice treat.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
LaQuinta6574, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Butte, responded to this reviewResponded 3 February 2018

Thank you for taking the time to write about your resent stay in Butte. We are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay. I am sorry about your toilet but am please we could move you and take care of you. I hope to see you in Butte again soon.

Reviewed 28 January 2018

Management was awesome and ensure our stay was amazing. We had something come up and couldn’t stay the night we said we would be there. Forgot to cancel our room and rebook a new room. However, the next day when I called to explain what happened management took care of us and ensure that we got an awesome rate that night.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Life sometimes does not always go as we plant. I am glad you mad it to Butte. and stay with us at La Quinta. I am sorry your trip was delayed a little. I am glad we could accommodate your needs. I hope the rest of your trip went as planned. Thank you and we hope you will be traveling this way again soon.