Super 8 by Wyndham Butte Mt(Butte)(Great Value!)
US$124
US$148
Hampton.com
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$86
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

Best locale, excellent attentiveness to guest requests. This is the best buy in Butte. Safe, secure in a rustic historical setting. Comfortable beds, flat screen TVs, and hot aromatic coffee welcoming you to a new day in the lobby. Bookshelf full of good reads. Superb staff creates a homey atmosphere. Thank you Misty and Sam for your diligence and hard work.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank bubblesla-roo
Reviewed 31 July 2017

My friend reserved a room at Eddy's Motel through Booking.com for her and her two kids as they were traveling cross-country to see family. I put my own card on file to hold the reservation which indicated that she could choose the form of payment at check-in. She knew she would be arriving late, called ahead, but was even later than expected. The live-in manager couple said that because it was not her card on file they could not charge it for her reservation. She had cash, but not enough on her card to pay for the room (thus my card on file). So they turned her away at 4am and she and her kids had to sleep in their car in a parking lot. They would not charge my card to let her stay, but they did charge my card for a no-show! No attempt to contact card holder even with info on file. Booking.com called them to sort it out but they refused to reverse the charges.
When I called to ask the Motel their side of the story they said they were new to how online CC reservations could be charged and repeatedly claimed that they made their decision based on the hour of her arrival which was very inconvenient for them. When I explained that as a professional hospitality manager with decades of experience in both managing hotels and traveling constantly, I understand getting up in the middle of the night for customers can be hard, it is part of the job and totally irrelevant to check-in policy, that is when they hung up on me. I spoke with Booking.com and they are going to review whether to drop them as a vendor.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank BoutiqueTraveler
Reviewed 4 July 2017 via mobile

The receptionist is very helpful and nice, that was the only positive about this place. The rooms need an overhaul and some TLC. There was a distinct smell when I entered the room, the bedspread looked to be old and worn, the heaters and ac were ancient, and the shower was disgusting with molding showing through - bottom of the barrel accomodation. The curtain over the window is cut too short, allowing outsiders to have a slim peek in to the room. Located nearby Safeway and a few restaurants. This is the cheapest price in town and for a reason.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
2  Thank Melina M
Reviewed 13 September 2016 via mobile

For those who have read my reviews, they know I like vintage 2-Stepper Motels that are clean, neat & remind me of the places my family stayed when I was a kid! Eddy's Motel is my new go to place in Butte Montana! The price was right. For travelers who aren't attached to brand name chains and who like to step back in time to when Route 66 was in it's hey day, Eddy's is a great find!

Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
2  Thank Bunny143143
Reviewed 30 August 2016

We did not like this motel. The walls were paper thin and we could hear people talking and ... in room next to us. Everything was in need of updating. I'm glad it was only a quick night here. It was very affordable but I think it worth the extra money to go elsewhere

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple