All reviewsroom was cleantaco bellwaffleshard boiled eggsquick stopwould stay here againcontinental breakfastfirst floorhot waterfree wifibreakfast areafront desk staffair conditionerconvenient locationlong drivenice staygreat breakfast
Reviewed 27 February 2018

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
UV N, General Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Butte Mt, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Reviewed 27 February 2018 via mobile

Here in Butte America for the 2018 version of the Montana Swimming State Short Course Championship swim meet. As I have been for the last four plus years, I chose to stay at the Super 8 here in Butte. And, once again I was not disappointed. It was clean, quiet, affordable and they provided me with the same room I usually stay in when there. They provide a reasonable breakfast in a spacious breakfast room near the front desk. Waffles, cold cereals, fruit, buns, bagels, yogurt, juices, coffee, tea, etc. included.

And yes, my favorite recliner was waiting in my room to help me veg-out after a day on the pool deck for the meet each day, and yes, just as comfortable.

While not a high end place, it is very comfortable and never high priced. Interestingly, many of my other swim official colleagues payed a much higher charge to stay at other places in town and were bothered nightly by noise among other issues.

I highly recommend this establishment when staying in Butte.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We are glad to hear that we met all your expectations. Our staff takes great pride in making sure all our guests have a memorable experience with us while they are away from home. We hope you will come stay with us again.
Best Regards,
UV Narayan
406-494-6000

Reviewed 19 February 2018

One of the most complete breakfasts offered at any Super 8 we've ever stayed in - very well tended and clean. Also enjoyed the Valentine decorations - a nice cheery touch in the middle of winter! Entire hotel was clean and staff very friendly, helpful and pleasant. WiFi worked!! We made a point of returning to this specific location due to past satisfaction - not disappointed!

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple

Best Regards,
UV Narayan
406-494-6000

Reviewed 26 January 2018

I needed to stop on a long drive. The Super 8 was the right place for the right price. Nothing special. The place was showing its age but the room was clean and the staff was very helpful. This place is still on my list of long drive stops.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
Mark H, General Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Butte Mt, responded to this reviewResponded 29 January 2018

Dear Phillip541,

Thank you for giving the Super 8 in Butte, MT the opportunity to be of service. I am please to read you found our facility to fit your needs and budget. I also thank you for your observation on the room cleanliness and helpful staff. There are plans in the works to do some remodeling/upgrading, but I have not seen the final plans as for yet.

Hopefully, on your next visit we will have some of the fore mentioned plans in the works.

Respectfully,

Reviewed 23 January 2018

Right off of the freeway and easy to get in. Friendly staff, clean rooms, breakfast was perfect with lots of variety. Restaurants near by.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business

Dear Peggy H,

Thank you very much for choosing the Super 8 in Butte, MT for your lodging needs. I am pleased you found our location to be of ease and convenience. It is also nice to read( and letting our readers know) the cleanliness of your room and friendliness of my staff. Glad you also took advance of our SuperStart breakfast.

Should you travels bring you back through Butte, it would be our pleasure to have you as our guest once again.

Respectfully,