All reviews traveling cross country definitely stay here again room door road noise air conditioner waffles the breakfast area staff was very friendly motel shelly pets
Reviewed 20 December 2017 via mobile

On my way across Montana I needed a quick stop for the night. Arrived late and left early, this motel had everything I needed - Easy access from I-90, quick check in, clean quiet room, and a continental breakfast in the morning.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Econo Lodge D, General Manager at Econo Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 30 December 2017

Dear Guest,
We would like to thank you for your stay at Super 8 Helena. Feedback from our guests is very important to us and your input helps with our continuing efforts to provide excellent service and a great stay.

Reviewed 24 October 2017

The accommodation was exactly what my girlfriend and I needed for our cross country trip from British Columbia to Ontario. Location was directly off the I94 and easy to locate, and with a price that was well within our budget. There was a mixup with my reservation due to a third party error and the front desk staffer (Zach, maybe Mitch?) was super friendly and helpful in solving the problem. Breakfast in the morning was light but if you are super hungry there is a McDonalds and Subway directly across the way. If you're looking for a cheap bed for a night than you can't go wrong here!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Nate M
Econo Lodge D, General Manager at Econo Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 15 February 2018

Dear Guest,

We would like to thank you for your stay at Econo Lodge Butte. Feedback from our guests is very important to us and your input helps with our continuing efforts to provide excellent service and a great stay.

Reviewed 5 October 2017

Hotel is right off I-90, easy to find. The room was basic but comfortable. The bathroom could use a little updating. The vending machines on the second floor are broken. Even though the walls were thin, it was doable for a night and the noise from the highway was minimal. Overall a good budget hotel, I would visit again.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business

Reviewed 22 September 2017 via mobile

Room was clean and bed was comfy. The only weird thing was an un-carpeted floor, a little odd, but I’m sure it’s easier to clean. Breakfast is included, but it’s just the basics. It’s close to the interstate, but I didn’t hear any traffic.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo

Reviewed 13 August 2017

The room was clean and quiet, the bed was comfortable, and the desk staff were helpful. The location works for me because it is right off the I-15, with a service station and fast food right next to the hotel, saving me from having to drive into Butte, most likely getting lost in the process. I've stayed here several times in the past. There was no air conditioning, and it would have been nice to have an iron, but these were not deal breakers.

Stayed: August 2017