“Nothing special but gets the job done”
Review of Comfort Inn

Comfort Inn
Ranked #22 of 31 Hotels in Bozeman
Chicago, IL
“Nothing special but gets the job done”
Reviewed 18 September 2011

My friend and I recently took a road trip from Montana to Chicago and were looking for cheap places to stay along the way. Choice Hotels seemed to be a pretty good bet.

The Comfort Inn in Bozeman, MT is the type of place you stay when you're passing through but it's not very memorable. The beds and pillows were comfortable, the staff was friendly and very helpful with directions, and breakfast was included. The only negative would be the breakfast. They had all the basics, cereal, oatmeal, juices, coffee, waffles but after staying at higher end properties before I guess I was expecting more. Again, not really a negative if you keep your expectations low.

Overall, I would recommend this place to other travelers. Nothing special but it gets the job done.

• Stayed September 2011, travelled with friends

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
Hawaii
Reviewed 18 September 2011

Convenient to freeway and center of town, both historic and tourist section. Having Walmart right behind the complex was very nice. Breakfast room was great for me, with coffee, juices, milk, pastries, cereals, waffles. We didn't use the pool or spa.

• Stayed September 2011, travelled as a couple
Chattanooga, Tennessee
Reviewed 2 September 2011

We had a typical Comfort Inn experience, which is a good thing. Our experience has been that staying in Comfort Inns is dependably adequate, clean, roomy, and comfortable. Breakfast was okay as always. They offer a good selection of food and a roomy place in which to eat it.

• Stayed August 2011, travelled with family
Moscow, Idaho
Reviewed 30 August 2011

I could focus my review on what this hotel is not, but that wouldn't be very helpful. Although in theory I would love to always stay in a 5 star hotel, there are times that a 2-3 star is what you can afford, or what's available. My recent stay at the Bozeman Comfort Inn was during one of those times. That said, I was very satisfied with my stay. My room was clean, the bedding was adequate and comfortable. The air conditioning worked well (it was pretty hot while we were there), and considering it was near the freeway, a busy arterial, and the Walmart parking lot, the room was pretty quiet.
I was dropping my son off at college and campus was about 5 minutes away. Walmart is next door, as is a convenience store. Famous Dave's Barbeque is across the street.
This was the first of several times I will be visiting Bozeman over the next few years and I would definately stay here again.

• Stayed August 2011, travelled with family
Silver Spring, Maryland
Reviewed 7 August 2011

I stayed here on the way to join a hiking trip, and it was just ok; not great. It wasn't expensive, which is a good thing, and it was clean, but it was slightly run down (for example, the screen on my window was torn). It is easy walking distance to Main street which is a plus, and you can walk to Walmart which came in handy for last minute purchases for my trip. They also have a pretty good breakfast (though it gets mobbed). But on the way back out of town, I stayed at the Best Western, which is head and shoulders above this; I wouldn't stay here again as there are a lot of choices right at this intersection which are probably better.

Room Tip: Stay on the backside of the hotel. I was on the front overlooking the parking lot and it was really...