“typical Comfort Inn hotel”
Review of Comfort Inn

Comfort Inn
Ranked #22 of 31 Hotels in Bozeman
Chattanooga, Tennessee
“typical Comfort Inn hotel”
Reviewed 2 September 2011

We had a typical Comfort Inn experience, which is a good thing. Our experience has been that staying in Comfort Inns is dependably adequate, clean, roomy, and comfortable. Breakfast was okay as always. They offer a good selection of food and a roomy place in which to eat it.

• Stayed August 2011, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
Moscow, Idaho
Reviewed 30 August 2011

I could focus my review on what this hotel is not, but that wouldn't be very helpful. Although in theory I would love to always stay in a 5 star hotel, there are times that a 2-3 star is what you can afford, or what's available. My recent stay at the Bozeman Comfort Inn was during one of those times. That said, I was very satisfied with my stay. My room was clean, the bedding was adequate and comfortable. The air conditioning worked well (it was pretty hot while we were there), and considering it was near the freeway, a busy arterial, and the Walmart parking lot, the room was pretty quiet.
I was dropping my son off at college and campus was about 5 minutes away. Walmart is next door, as is a convenience store. Famous Dave's Barbeque is across the street.
This was the first of several times I will be visiting Bozeman over the next few years and I would definately stay here again.

• Stayed August 2011, travelled with family
Silver Spring, Maryland
Reviewed 7 August 2011

I stayed here on the way to join a hiking trip, and it was just ok; not great. It wasn't expensive, which is a good thing, and it was clean, but it was slightly run down (for example, the screen on my window was torn). It is easy walking distance to Main street which is a plus, and you can walk to Walmart which came in handy for last minute purchases for my trip. They also have a pretty good breakfast (though it gets mobbed). But on the way back out of town, I stayed at the Best Western, which is head and shoulders above this; I wouldn't stay here again as there are a lot of choices right at this intersection which are probably better.

Room Tip: Stay on the backside of the hotel. I was on the front overlooking the parking lot and it was really...
  • Stayed July 2011, travelled solo
white salmon wa
Reviewed 31 July 2011

Very good motel, front desk people were very nice. Rooms were nice and clean. We had double beds , adequate amenities . We walked to an applebees, and there's a kmart and a few more stores in that area. Computers for guests worked good. There was a nice pool and workout room, didnt go in cause I was tired, but it looked nice. Continental breakfast was good , lobby was very pretty.

• Stayed July 2011, travelled as a couple
Richland, Washington
Reviewed 29 July 2011

This was a very clean room with fantastic service from the front desk as well. They had a nice pool area and exercise room that our whole family could enjoy. Breakfast was excellent and really, we'd stay there again in a heartbeat. We've stayed in 5 Choice hotels this summer, and this was definitely the nicest. Really good value for the price.

• Stayed June 2011, travelled with family