US$136
US$245
US$218
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$247/night.

SpringHill Suites Bozeman(Bozeman)(Great Value!)
US$170
Comfort Suites Bozeman(Bozeman)(Great Value!)
US$153
US$117
US$163
MountainView Lodge & Suites(Bozeman)(Great Value!)
US$147
US$138
Fox Hollow Inn(Bozeman)(Great Value!)
US$129
US$103
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$119/night.

C'mon Inn Hotel & Suites(Bozeman)(Great Value!)
US$141
US$562
All reviewsfront desktravelers hotelwelcome surprisethe general managerbreakfast buffetthe breakfast arearoad triproom was clean and comfortabledefinitely stay here againstaff was friendlyinterstatelinensearplugs
Reviewed 15 September 2017

This property was a disappointment. Staff were nice. Breakfast was decent, for a Fairfield. Freeway noise was terrible, and I was on the "quiet side" overlooking the parking lot. Front desk did not have earplugs. Hallway doors are paper-thin too. Front desk was receptive to concerns. This seems to be an ideal hotel for kid's sports teams, freeway overnights, and perhaps a short business trip, but the property is certainly not a destination itself- plan to spend time outside! The lobby is a nice communal area.

Stayed: September 2017
Nathan C, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2017

Greetings Jon,
Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback during your time with us. I understand the desire for a quiet location to rest and i'm sorry that our facilities were not matching your expectations in regards to noise concerns. Unfortunately we are located on a property directly next to I-90. Some guests find that more convenient that others. We certain take all of our guests feedback into consideration and we will look into providing complimentary ear-plugs at the property to help lessen noise issues such as the ones you encountered. Thank you again for your time and have a great day!

Reviewed 5 September 2017 via mobile

Stayed for the weekend in beautiful Bozeman and we picked a gem of a hotel! Both day and evening staff was friendly, upbeat and helpful. Indoor pool was bright and sunny with plenty of towels (and pool toys)! Room was clean and breakfast had a good variety and plentiful. Will definitely be staying again!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Nathan C, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2017

Greetings Tara,
Thank you so much for sharing your stay experience with us. I'm proud to hear that the staff took great care to provide you with a welcoming feeling all throughout your time with us in Bozeman. We will definitely look forward to seeing you again the future. Have a fantastic day!

Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

We stayed here for 1 night. We drove past the Springhill and immediately regretted booking at this hotel. It was dated inside and outside. They did try to update it but it still looks old. The tub drained so slow, by the time I was done taking a shower I had water up to my ankles. This hotel made me not want to ever stay at another Fairfield.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Nathan C, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2017

Greetings Velezclan,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. We're sorry to hear that you had encountered an issue with your bathtub during your stay experience with us. Our hotel staff is always ready to assist our guests with any issues or emergencies so please always feel free to contact our staff during your stay with matters such as this, as we will always uphold our Fairfield Inn 100% Guarantee to make these situations right. Thank you again for your time.

Reviewed 24 July 2017 via mobile

Stayed in this hotel on our 12 day trip. It was the only hotel that put a $70 hold on our credit card and when we got home and called to find out why there was a hold on our card when we stayed there 5 days ago and not one of the other hotels we stayed at put holds on our card. When we talked to the general manager about what was going on he refused to answer. This hotel was not the best Fairfield Inn we stayed in and even though I like Marriott hotels I would never stay in this one again.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Nathan C, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2017

Greetings Kent,

Thank you for taking the time to let me know about the frustrations you have been experiencing about the billing regarding your stay. I'm sorry that our conversation on the phone was confusing for you. We did verify that there were no final charges assessed during your stay other than the authorizations for incidentals, which can be variable when they clear based on your bank card's processor. Thank you again for staying with us in Bozeman and hope your vacation travels were filled with a lot of great memories and photos of beautiful southwest Montana. Have a great day!

Reviewed 22 July 2017

My family and I stayed there for one night. We stay at a lot of Fairfield inns and this was was one of my least favorites. I felt the check in person was fine. The room did not have a refrigerator so we asked for one and one was brought to our room. The breakfast there was average at best. There was one person managing the desk and the breakfast area and he was not very pleasant. I am a gold elite member and i will find somewhere else to stay next time i am in town.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank rlucky34
Nathan C, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2017

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your recent stay at the Fairfield Inn Bozeman. We're sorry to hear that your stay experience didn't measure up to your expectations for the Fairfield inn experience. I'll personally work with our staff to ensure that we are providing a warm and welcoming experience for all of our guests to ensure that our facility and amenities are being best provided. Thank you again for your time.