“Better than daves”

Montana Fish Company
Reserve with OpenTable
Montana Fish Company is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #76 of 253 Restaurants in Bozeman
Reviewed 19 October 2017 via mobile

Good sushi I enjoyed the tools very much all good. Service was prompt and courtious. Fresh fish delicious

Reviewed 13 October 2017

Ate here for the first time and we were impressed. We had the sushi chefs put together a platter of nigiri, and the waiter brought us 12 different fish to sample. All were excellent. Don't expect huge chunks of fish, but DO expect really nice presentations, with extraordinarily fresh fish. Much of what we ordered you simply cannot get elsewhere in town...maybe in the state. We'll be back for sure.

Reviewed 10 July 2017

What a wonderful finding in cattle country. Superb sushi with lots of variety including a chef's special that presents you with his favorites of the day. Lots of fresh, tasty items across the sushi spectrum. Engaging, friendly, informed staff.

Reviewed 29 June 2017

I sadly have to say, this was the worst fine dining I've ever experienced. At first, the waiters were attentive and kind. We ordered the "chef special" which was a six-course meal of chefs choice. Thought it would be a great and fun option. After the first three minuscule courses, I started to worry that this was a mistake. We went a long time in between courses and were both hungry from the moment we entered the door until we left. Our waiter didn't ask how our $60 per person experience was or if we enjoyed it even. He handed us a check and said thanks. I feel really upset about this. For $167, I'd at least like a somewhat full stomach but my stomach is in knots right now from hunger and from eating such little acidic plates. To make it even worse, we were sat at the bar and watched the sushi chefs prepare dozens of filling sushi rolls and had to watch them get carried off to other patrons- my mouth was salivating- while we waited 15-25 minutes between meager courses. I get that they are supposed to be small courses; this isn't my first rodeo. However, I felt crowded in a small space, forgotten about, and abandoned after our fourth course. Very upsetting experience and I will not be returning and hope I save someone from making the same mistake I did.

Reviewed 5 June 2017

We ate at MFC on a Friday night, close to closing. It was amazing. I felt like I was in a perfect place at the right time. The location is amazing - on Main St. and the food is delicious. The quality of freshness is outstanding. We loved the atmosphere and the staff as well - all a great experience!