All reviewsgran treeattached restaurantrestaurant loungebest westernsfront deskon site restaurantindoor poolgreat place to staycomfortable bedsthe staff was greatwould definitely stay here againpleasant staybusiness centerstayed here for one nightking suitefirst floorbozeman area
Reviewed 28 May 2018

Everything you need is right on the premises! The staff was friendly and accommodating. Our room was very comfortable! And to add to all of this wonderfulness, the restraunt and bar was also amazing. Great food and service!! So glad we stopped in!!

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
GranTree, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Plus GranTree Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2018

Hello,
Thank you so much for taking the time to give us this awesome review! I am so glad to see you enjoyed your time with us and the staff did a good job. I hope we get the chance to see you again soon and if there is anything I can be of assistance with in the future, please let me know!

Reviewed 28 May 2018

This is a great hotel. It is beautiful and clean with a nice pool and Jacuzzi . The staff is friendly and helpful, and we had no problems at all. There is a great pub and grill in the same building which made dinner and drinks fun and easy.

Room Tip: Choose top floor for a quieter stay
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family

Hi Connie,
Thank you so much for taking the time to give us this awesome review! I am so glad to see you enjoyed your time with us and the staff did a good job! I am also glad to see you enjoyed the Club Tavern and Grill! I hope we get the chance to see you again soon and if there is anything I can be of assistance with in the future, please let me know!

Reviewed 22 May 2018

Stayed here because we had an early morning flight, This is the 4th time I stayed at this location Awesome place to stay. Great staff, nice clean rooms and convenient location. Can't beat this location.
I think it's stupid that Trip Advisor make you use at least 200 characters in your description.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
GranTree, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Plus GranTree Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 24 May 2018

Hello,
Thank you so much for taking the time to give us this awesome review! I am so glad to see you have enjoyed staying with us and keep coming back! Your continued business is very important to us and we sincerely appreciate your feedback! I hope we get the chance to see you again soon and if there is anything I can be of assistance with in the future, please let me know!

Reviewed 16 May 2018

This was the second time we stayed at best Western's GranTree Inn this year. We came back, because of the great time we had the last time. The entire staff is always friendly and very helpful. We enjoyed the indoor pool and spa. And we love the food and atmosphere at the Club Tavern & Grill.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
GranTree, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Plus GranTree Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 17 May 2018

Hi Jim,
Thank you so much for taking the time to give us this awesome review! I am so glad to see you came back to see us again! We strive every day to provide the best possible customer service experience we can and when we receive feedback such as yours, it truly makes our jobs so much fun! I will be sure to share your comments with the staff and if there is anything I can do to be of assistance in the future, please let me know!
Guest Services Manager

Reviewed 14 May 2018

Probably the conference we attended had a lot to do with it. That being said, our first room was on the ground floor next to the atrium and it was so noisy we asked to be moved upstairs. The room was over the pool. That was pretty noisy as well, but they did efficiently close the pool down at 10:00 sharp and it helped. The rooms were a tad bit small and not overly luxurious, but they were clean and had all the requirements needed. Easier to please me than my wife.

Room Tip: Stay away from inner circle of rooms, outside ring should be quieter
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business

Hi Michael,
Thank you for taking the time to give us a review. On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for not exceeding your expectations. I am sorry to see the conference noise was so loud but I am glad to see the staff made sure to get the pool shut down on time! I hope we get the chance to see you again and if there is anything I can be of assistance with, please let me know!