All reviews gran tree attached restaurant restaurant lounge best westerns front desk on site restaurant indoor pool great place to stay comfortable beds the staff was great would definitely stay here again pleasant stay stayed here for one night business center king suite first floor bozeman area
Reviewed 6 September 2017

So last week I went to Bozeman to see clients and hadn't stayed at the GranTree Inn for quite sometime, but I knew they had a bar/restaurant in the hotel. So I thought well this way I can meet my clients & buy them drinks & a meal. I travel a lot and since I'm a Diamond Select memeber they gave me a suite to stay in which was very spacious and the bed was extremely comfortable. So that was good, but I forgot just how good the restaurant was, I was quickly reminded when I ordered the Green Chili Chicken, it was awesome. My only problem was that they give you 2 large chicken breasts and think you should be able to eat it, believe me I tried but it was way too much. You know how it is when you love the meal, and you try to eat it because you love it and then you over eat. Well that's what happened. Then for breakfast I had the Banana Fosters French Toast which was also to die for, and Jade my waiter was just super nice. He was very polite and social, which you don't find in 21 year olds much these days. Anyway very nice hotel but they out do themselves in the food department. Do yourself a favor even if you don't stay there, go there for the food.

Stayed: August 2017
1  Thank Willard F
Reviewed 30 August 2017

The staff was very professional and courteous when we checked in. The hotel was right off the highway and a quick drive to get to Main Street. This hotel is very pet friendly and the charge for pets is probably the best I've seen compared to other hotels. There is even an open field of grass to take your pet to for them to run around and use the bathroom. The rooms were quite comfortable as well. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
GranTree, Front Office Manager at Best Western Plus GranTree Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2017

Hello Matthew,

Thank you for staying with us!

We hope you will come back and see us again soon. If I can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me at 4065875261.

Sierra Smith
Guest Services Assistant Manager

Reviewed 30 August 2017

Dropped off my daughter for MSU. Helped her get set up in her dorm. Took in the area first time to Bozman. Hopefully we will staying at the GranTree Inn on are visits to see are daughter and some football games.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 August 2017

We really enjoyed our stay and felt we were treated extremely well by the woman at the check-in counter. She was pleasant to talk to and very patient with us during our check-in process. We will be using Best Western Motels in the future for both business and pleasure.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 August 2017 via mobile

Great location, very close to airport and easy to find. Spacious rooms, very clean, whirlpool tub really appreciated after a long trip . Check in/ out very easy. Perfect for a family of 4. Would recommend and return.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family