All reviews nice residence full kitchen bedroom suite marriott properties within walking distance home away from home yogurt pull out couch would stay here again very nice stay short drive laundry room staff was friendly off the highway pool and hot tub bozeman airport hot breakfast
Reviewed 20 June 2017

Hotel is a great place to stay .Check in /check/out went smoothly. Easy to find ,nice and quiet. Good people doing a good job .Pool and hot tub were very good. There was one thing that I think would make your hotel even better ,add a second person to help with breakfast ,she could not keep up and some people were not happy with the empty items.

Room Tip: Do not accept rooms 210 , 310 , 410 the living room faces a brick wall
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 June 2017 via mobile

We stayed here for one night on a recent road trip and it was great for the entire family, dog included. Plenty of room for two adults and two kids. The location is great, close to the freeway and lots of restaurants and stores. We have consistently been happy with the quality of the Residence Inns around the country.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 June 2017

We stayed here for 3 nights while visiting Yellowstone. The staff was very friendly and accomodating. The breakfast was also very nice. Our suite was very roomy, clean and everything that we have come to expect from a Marriott. We were very happy to be able to come back after long days in the park and spread out and relax in our big suite. I didn't realize Bozeman was about 1.5 hours from Yellowstone so I probably wouldn't stay in Bozeman if visiting Yellowstone but we were very happy with this hotel and service that we got. If you are going to Yellowstone from Bozeman I would recommend going to the West Entrance b/c they drive down 191 is beaufiul and I would suggest stopping at Mama Mac's for incredible sandwiches and other baked goods to take into the park.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 May 2017

Absolutely above and beyond in their welcome, and accommodations. Travelocity had really made some serious mistakes on our room reservation. Yet the staff at this hotel was able to get us a room for the length of our stay. A special shout out and hat tip for Ritch and Treena, 2 clerks that were able to go the extra mile to help out some worried travelers. Room was very clean, nicely furnished, great mountain view. All amenities were as pictured and described on their website. I would encourage anyone to stay here.

Room Tip: Ask for mountain view.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 May 2017 via mobile

Stayed one night here to attend a concert and it was a busy place. Arrived a little after 4pm and there was a line to check in as there was only one front desk person working at the time. Not sure if they are used to experiencing a rush of people like that but Andrea handled it well. She checked people in quickly and was very friendly. The room was clean and the bed was comfy. I was not impressed with the pillows as they were too hard for my liking (I usually bring my own but didn't this trip). The only real complaint I had was that the toilet ran constantly. It was running when we got there and never stopped filling the tank. We tried jiggling the handle etc. to no avail and finally gave up. The breakfast buffet was ok, nothing spectacular but most importantly the coffee was hot. We did mention the toilet when we checked out and they thanked us for letting them know. Overall our stay was good and the staff we interacted with were friendly and helpful. We would stay here again!

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple