All reviews room was clean lots of hot water great place for the price several days night's sleep we've stayed road trip would stay here again yellowstone mcdonalds carpeting shampoo hairdryer freeway
Reviewed 23 December 2017 via mobile

Loved the spacious wood laminated floor. No carpets ! Modern colors and clean, comfortable bed. No breakfast, but McDonalds is just across the street. Easy off the freeway, but VERY quiet with interior hallways.
Pet friendly, super reasonable for the quality!

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 December 2017 via mobile

I stayed 3 days. I didn't care for the wood floors they got dirty very fast mid winter and cold . it would make a good place to stay for just a bed for a night but extended stays not so much. A microwave is located in the coffee room ...and though it was a non smoking hotel,there was always the smell of smoke in the hall way. And I found the wooden chairs uncomfortable. The staff was nice .

Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
6Team, Brand Experience Team Member at Motel 6 Bozeman, responded to this reviewResponded 19 December 2017

Don, We are sorry to hear that you did not enjoy our award-winning Phoenix room redesign featuring wood-effect laminate floors. We encourage you to contact our Guest Relations department at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your visit to help us provide a better guest experience in the future.

Reviewed 6 December 2017

I was staying in Bozeman for a couple of days before I joined my daughter for Thanksgiving. It was only me plus my kitten and dog - so I thought a Motel 6 would be fine (price was ridiculously good, especially in Bozeman). When I checked in, there was a Sheriff walking the hallway, meep. Then when I took my dog out to go potty, the Sheriff had other Sheriffs outside the building with lights flashing as (I guess) they caught the bugger attempting to leave via the window. That was concerning - but the good news! Motel 6 has swell locks on their doors, so I felt okay. No food here and a meager 'coffee bar' but the staff is nice and the hotel seems clean. Good for the money but don't expect a lot of amenities (like a hair dryer, mine had the hardware on the wall but was MIA), no shampoo, but soap was provided.

Room Tip: The rooms seem okay, walking up the hallway you can hear people coughing in their rooms.
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 27 September 2017 via mobile

Pretty much the usual Motel 6 although there were a couple things that irritated me this time around. My room was way in the back which was cool because I was right by the back door making it easy to come and go. The drawback was the loud door traffic on a Saturday night and that whole night was noisy, but that's not the Motel's fault. Sunday night was much quieter. My biggest issue was with the smell. I didn't notice it at first, until a few minutes after getting settled and then I could smell it. A faint stench of urine. No kidding. This motel is "pet friendly" and me, having had dogs all my life, could tell it had to be pet pee. I noticed a room getting mopped when I went for ice, so I concluded that my room was also mopped, but the mop water never changed, possibly just swabbing dog urine around. Ug! I bought a can of heavy duty Fabreeze which did the trick. Other than that, everything else was OK in my room. The pool area looked old and depressing. Wifi is free - worked great. Location is nice - a dead end street right by the interstate and McD across the street if you need a quick bite or breakfast.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank pinkfreud62
Reviewed 21 September 2017

We spent two nights here at the start and end of our road trip. The motel is relatively clean although the duvet and cover were grubby and pillows were poor quality and well used.The motel has no breakfast facilities although there is coffee and a snack vending machine. OK given the prices elsewhere in Bozeman.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family