“Fresh and quick”

Ranked #153 of 257 Restaurants in Bozeman
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 23 May 2018 via mobile

Service was fast
Ingredients were fresh and well prepared.
Line was not to long and moved along.
This is IMO one of the best mex fast food places in town.
It's always my grandsons go to.

Reviewed 20 September 2017 via mobile

Had a 3- cheese nachos with pulled pork. It was great. The staff were friendly and the building was clean. If you want good Mexican food this is one of the best in Bozeman.

Reviewed 20 May 2016

Qdoba Bozeman is a great place for quick lunch or dinner. Always fresh .. always good portions .. always great food.

Reviewed 14 April 2016

I've been a huge Qdoba fan ever since it opened in Bozeman, but something has gone terribly wrong. I just left, and granted, it was after the lunch rush but the place was filthy! Food spilling out of the garbage onto the floor, in plain sight. Floors and counters a mess. Health department would have had a fit! Many of the offerings/toppings were down to the last scrapings and when I asked for fresh lettuce (there was one tiny scoop left), the guy refused?! Additionally, he could not describe the flavor of their main chicken item - Adobo, and had to ask someone else. Clearly not enough help, and so gross I'm calling them directly to complain and I won't be going back anytime soon. There are too many other wonderful places to dine who really care, and really want your business. Don't know who the owner is, but hope they read these reviews. Fire your manager!

Reviewed 15 December 2015

Sort of reminds me of Chipotle Mexican Grill style (but I didn't get sick). My burrito was great, moist and tasty. My wife set of three tacos was a bit underwhelming (Taco Bell does better on Tacos). She prefers other similar local places, like La Parilla or Taco Del Sol. Bright clean atmosphere. Many people love this relatively new (here) place. I hope they make it. Nice to have lots of local options.