“comfortable and friendly”

MountainView Lodge & Suites
Ranked #16 of 31 Hotels in Bozeman
Reviewed 18 September 2017

Booked here because airport is close. No shuttle but we had a rental car.The night auditor made coffee for us because we had to leave early for airport. Reasonably priced especially after prices in Yellowstone and Grand Tetons

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends

Reviewed 18 September 2017 via mobile

One of our favourites due to quietness, standard of furnishings & Jacuzzi in room.
Wife loved here.
Very nice pool area was put to good use.
Grounds were immaculate, just like our room and everything we saw.
The in room fireplace was also very impressive.
Breakfast exceeded expectations, (though not a fan of foam plates and plastic cutlery). Waffles were great!
Thanks again!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 September 2017 via mobile

I'm sorry, I wanted to love this place, based on reviews and the name, but coming from East Coast to West, through Canada in 7 days, this was the *highest* priced hotel, and far from the best- near the bottom of the places we stayed. Very tired popcorn ceilings, stains, old furniture, breakfast is free- and they have a cute sign about not complaining about the "free" breakfast, but if it is listed in the hotel description, and people consider it before choosing a place to stay, its not free, its part of the stay. It was not very tasty or varied. My daughter opted to wait for lunch. The staff is just ok also. Not very high energy. People coming in are probably tired from a long day of driving, and an enthusiastic welcome doesn't cost anything. I've stayed at Motel 6's which had happier staff, fresher decor and overall better experience than this place.

Stayed: September 2017
Reviewed 29 August 2017

Read some reviews on TripAdvisor and initial comments seemed good so decided on this hotel. Yes the hotel entrance was beautiful and chalet like; however, it was the room we slept in that was the opposite! The entrance lady was unfriendly (okay maybe had a bad day) but the hallway and room was tired and worn. The bed was not comfortable, the Internet did not work, the toiletries were sparse, toilet paper lowest grade the view was the highway and it felt like my cousin Vinney movie when the train went by! The breakfast okay at best. Now I just really like clean and although the room was clean the carpets had spots ......like I said worn! Having said all this I think I would have overlooked some of the old if I was not paying high prices for this!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 27 August 2017

We were passing through Bozeman on our way to Glacier National Park. This was a welcome stop after a long plane ride and I especially enjoyed the hot tub. The staff and manager (I guess he was the manager as he acted like one) were helpful. Recommend it.

Stayed: August 2017